• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Schär, Koscielny and Ward-Prowse clearly only in because they scored :icon_lol:

Why on earth is Ederson in there, Huddersfield had two shots on target?
Words of wisdom from Garth...

"He didn't have to do an awful lot against Huddersfield but keeping a clean sheet in the Premier League is a big deal - just ask Julian Speroni. The Crystal Palace keeper let the occasion get to him and it cost his team dearly. No such mistakes from Ederson.
The Manchester City keeper did what he had to do in order to keep City's hopes of retaining the title alive."

So he got in because he didn't punch one into his own goal

bit of an overestimation of our medical team. not to take away from them, but we've clearly been lucky with injuries. long may it continue.

I think you are missing the point. Clearly there is little you can do with breaks and snaps, but this is the second season now where we have got very few tweaks, pulls or strains. Now I guess you can put that down to luck, but I think it's been over too long a period to do so

Look at the warm up before the second half starts. That has totally changed since Nuno arrived.

I think you are missing the point. Clearly there is little you can do with breaks and snaps, but this is the second season now where we have got very few tweaks, pulls or strains. Now I guess you can put that down to luck, but I think it's been over too long a period to do so

100% spot on.

Neves and Jota (unsurprisingly) in Crook's team of the week.

929120ee592ef28a66269187b5636721.jpg

I listened to the 5Live commentary and on it they said Sanchez was so bad in the first half they wouldn’t be surprised if he was subbed at halftime. Bizarre, but not unexpected from Crooks.

This.

Benfica last season was incredible. We would have a player return from weeks out of the pitch only to have him tear a muscle or whatever again. The field readiness and physical prep, not sure if those are the correct terms, were complete and utter bullcrap.

A good training and preparation coach makes a worldly difference.

In other news, me and João have got flights booked to Manchester for the first weekend of March, in order to watch Wolves v. Cardiff.

Its happening!

I listened to the 5Live commentary and on it they said Sanchez was so bad in the first half they wouldn’t be surprised if he was subbed at halftime. Bizarre, but not unexpected from Crooks.

I didn't get that one, either. Sanchez plays for a top 4 club and they conceded against Fulham, a side scrapping away in the bottom 3. Surely he could have found another defender who was more worthy of a place in his "team of the week". I genuinely don't understand how Crooks is still employed. He's absolutely terrible.

This.

Benfica last season was incredible. We would have a player return from weeks out of the pitch only to have him tear a muscle or whatever again. The field readiness and physical prep, not sure if those are the correct terms, were complete and utter bullcrap.

In other news, me and João have got flights booked to Manchester for the first weekend of March, in order to watch Wolves v. Cardiff.

Its happening!

Awesome stuff mate - I'm going to that one!

I didn't get that one, either. Sanchez plays for a top 4 club and they conceded against Fulham, a side scrapping away in the bottom 3. Surely he could have found another defender who was more worthy of a place in his "team of the week". I genuinely don't understand how Crooks is still employed. He's absolutely terrible.

How was he meant to prevent his team mate putting one into his own net?

This. We clearly have an excellent system in which Nuno will work closely with his team. He wants to be able to play his strongest team at all times, ensuring our players are fresh is vital to that.

I'm coming over for the Cardiff game too. Will be staying in Strourbridge. Are you taking the bus into Wolvo Langers ???

The bus??!? We do not speak of such things!! (Assuming of course the trains aren't buggered up. In which case, yes - probably....)

The bus??!? We do not speak of such things!! (Assuming of course the trains aren't buggered up. In which case, yes - probably....)

give me info for train service then please - assuming the station in the town ?

This.

Its happening!

Just writing to Sky to get them to change it to a Monday night match...

Back