• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Indigo is loads better, as is Wombourne Tandoori on the High St.
Indigo is the nuts. They do a curry with lime pickle in the sauce and it's fucking amazing!

What I love about Indigo is the little dishes they put on the table when you sit down with samples of a few of the dishes on the menu that they want to highlight so you can try before you buy and make an informed decision. That is good stuff.

I really like the owners as well - thoroughly nice people.

Another shout out for good scran at the cheaper end of the scale is Ranga Mati. Bloody excellent. I also use Codsall Spice for delivery orders and never had a bad meal from them.

So Wolves is organizing a portuguese Wolves meeting to watch Man City.

lisbonwolves.JPG

Definitely going, could be great fun to meet some other lads from here.

It will be interesting to see how big a turn out there is. Could give a guide to how well we are hitting the Portuguese market for a fanbase.

It will be interesting to see how big a turn out there is. Could give a guide to how well we are hitting the Portuguese market for a fanbase.

I'll take pictures, invited some of my friends too, so I don't get there alone ahah

Any business cards from TWF?

Funny how Timmy II has recently moaned about people ripping from his articles when these quotes were in The Times this morning.

Funny how Timmy II has recently moaned about people ripping from his articles when these quotes were in The Times this morning.

Difference being that Tim credits the Times in the article.

Don't you fact check me, sonny jim. It's well known I only skim read articles and only post BEFORE being in full receipt of the facts.

Another shout out for good scran at the cheaper end of the scale is Ranga Mati. Bloody excellent.

The Ranga's one of the most expensive round here, well it was, it's been shut down apparently as Alsatian meat was found in their food.

The best one in this neck of the woods is The Dilraj, absolutely first class.

So, following up on these posts:

Almost home from the meeting as well.

It was mostly a corporate event organized by Fosun's Portuguese branch and corporate partners. Couple regular fans like me but nothing to shout home about.

Decently and neatly organized, very nice sports bars (mental note to take visiting people there) and had a few scarves and shirts around. I'll post some pictures later.

Had a chance to talk with the Fosun rep at the event. Nice, down to earth gal. Saw the Everton home game at the stadium. Said this one was meant as a trial and that they want to make this a regular thing. Took my phone number to keep me in the loop.

Basically, a decent night out to watch Wolves. Definitely going again whenever they repeat the initiative.

Ah, we did get a short clip from Nuno to the people at the meeting so it was a nice surprise

Here are 4 photos I took. These were taken after the game so most of the people had left already, the place was packed during the game. Like I said, most were corporate partners but still looking up for the next event.

Photo album

Last edited:

I liked this quote.

"Cullis would tell a story that after the game, his assistant Joe Gardiner was talking to one of Honved’s coaches, who asked after where Wolves got a few of their players from, including Williams, Hancocks and winger Dennis Wilshaw. It so happened that all three had been recruited from Walsall, who finished second-bottom of Division Three South that year, prompting the coach to exclaim: “I’m glad we didn’t play Walsall tonight!”

Back