• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wow. I really like that. Super simple to navigate and some really good stuff on there. How much is the premium service to get access to all the extended highlights?

[video]https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/18/421043884407697611/1024x576_MP4_421043884407697611.mp4[/video]

I'm amazed this hasn't been in the news more

It was all over the original report. There are pages about it that make grim reading. And paint the hierarchy at Sheffield Wednesday in a very bad light. After the incident in our game the Chairman was asked about safety in that stand and said something along the lines of "bollocks, no-one will get killed".

It was all over the original report. There are pages about it that make grim reading. And paint the hierarchy at Sheffield Wednesday in a very bad light. After the incident in our game the Chairman was asked about safety in that stand and said something along the lines of "bollocks, no-one will get killed".

Shocking.Most people down here in the south i've talked to about it were completely unaware . I was only a kid, but i remember it vividly. The police in their wisdom led some of the Spurs fans quite close to our end. The hail of coins from our fans made them beat a hasty retreat. That didn't cover the club in glory.

The only change they made after our game was to separate that terrace into the pens. You can see in the 1981 footage that it is all one mass of spurs fans. Of course, as we now know that simply made it even worse.

Been talking with the organizers of the Portuguese fans meeting. The idea seems to be creating an official member's club or something.

Hope it all goes as planned and we set something like that up

Number of injuries of 9+ days this season:

DxYuaVeXgAAaR0N.jpg

Deeply impressive on our medical team's part. I think the four are Jonny, Cav (injured in pre-season), Traore (arrived injured) and Jota.

Very impressive.

Helps when you only have 18 first team players with 3 keepers!

Very impressive.

Helps when you only have 18 first team players with 3 keepers!

I think we've got 20 (with three keepers):

Patricio
Ruddy
Norris

Doherty
Jonny
Vinagre
Coady
Boly
Bennett

Neves
Moutinho
Saiss
Dendoncker
Gibbs-White

Jimenez
Jota
Cavaleiro
Costa
Traore
Bonatini

Hause, Giles, Kilman and Enobakhare have all also been in matchday squads in the league this season.

I think we've got 20 (with three keepers):

Patricio
Ruddy
Norris

Doherty
Jonny
Vinagre
Coady
Boly
Bennett

Neves
Moutinho
Saiss
Dendoncker
Gibbs-White

Jimenez
Jota
Cavaleiro
Costa
Traore
Bonatini

Hause, Giles, Kilman and Enobakhare have all also been in matchday squads in the league this season.

I wasn’t counting Bonatini but still one short

Leo was on the bench as recently as Palace (less than three weeks ago), I think you have to include him for now although he hasn't actually got on the pitch since Spurs at home.

Untill Nuno and his team arrived our record with recovery and soft tissue injuries was deplorable. Now it’s outstanding, a credit to the whole team he has assembled.

Neves and Jota (unsurprisingly) in Crook's team of the week.

929120ee592ef28a66269187b5636721.jpg

Schär, Koscielny and Ward-Prowse clearly only in because they scored :icon_lol:

Why on earth is Ederson in there, Huddersfield had two shots on target?

It's a wonder he didn't pick Wes Morgan :D

Does he ever pick a player that lost their game?

Back