• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm not clicking through the shite or whitelisting that website. Do they really have Coady in a worst XI of the season?! Based on what? That he hasn't scored or something?

Yes, that genuinely is how WhoScored have made the algorithm for defenders. Be as much of a shithouse at your actual job as you want, knock in a couple of goals and grab a couple of assists and you'll score well.

Stearman would also score well with all his last ditch PASHUN challenges, ignoring the fact that it was his fucking fault in the first place that the striker was in on goal.

it would be one thing if they were trying to present it as fact and reasonable, but at least they call it out as odd, and explain where the number came from, while admitting he shouldn't be in there.

F365 is another jokeshop site now, it was good about 15 years ago. Their crime there - as you say, they have at least said it's not right - is to create an incredibly lazy article by just looking at a rubbish stats site.

I mean writing an actual Worst XI piece of your own is one of the easiest things you can do. Shooting fish in a barrel if you want reaction as well.

Surely a less shit idea would be ratings aggregation system. I know it'd be flawed to fuck as well, but it'd be better than WhoScored's dumpster fire of an algorithm.

Just a gif of Neves and Moutinho casually partaking in some long range keepy-uppy....

6X80OL.gif

Judging by the shadows they're certainly getting their Vitamin D

that was from the 'warm weather training' video that Wolves' posted, so yeah I would certainly hope so. not much point in going to warm weather training in somewhere dark. :D

Coady being interviewed whilst Benno and Norris take the piss....meanwhile Traore looks like he does when he is off the ball, confused and lost

Dy4qMiuW0AI92af.jpg

Extended feature on Wolves during Soccer Saturday. Covering the training this week and interviews with Jeff and Laurie (done before West Ham game)

When do they fly back?

Surely they'll have some training over here tomorrow before the game next day?

Extended feature on Wolves during Soccer Saturday. Covering the training this week and interviews with Jeff and Laurie (done before West Ham game)
Missed this. If anyone spots it online to watch that'd be grand.

It was very decent. The reactions of the Soccer Saturday pundits were positive as well.

What does Rowett mean when he says "the wing-backs played opposite sides to open up quicker"?

It was Douglas and Doherty wasn't it?

What does Rowett mean when he says "the wing-backs played opposite sides to open up quicker"?

It was Douglas and Doherty wasn't it?

Rowetts statement doesn't make any sense but it sounds like it should be quite insightful

Maybe that's why he's a shit manager

Back