• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It was Douglas and Doherty yes - I think he assumed Doherty was a left-back after the previous season? Eugh.

If he'd said the centre mids played opposite sides that would have made sense

Rowetts statement doesn't make any sense but it sounds like it should be quite insightful

Maybe that's why he's a shit manager

You know he was Wolves ultimate management target according to some on here at one time, don't you :)

Steady. We thought he'd be better than Lambert, Bruce, Ince or Sherwood. It's not that glowing a reference. I'd still 100% take him over any of them.

Also at that point he had had two jobs and done superbly in both in limited circumstances. When given more of a brief to play expansively and dominate he has comprehensively failed, but that couldn't necessarily have been foreseen.

I'd take you over Lambert, Bruce, Ince or Sherwood !

Replica kits have been reduced. Home shirt is now £35 and the away down to £30. Might have to get the away one....

The website's down at the moment anyway!

The online shop is fucking rubbish - tried to get an away shirt but it won't accept my card.

Bloody annoying!!

I am hoping Fosun sort out the online shop for next season. It is awful.

Yeah it needs serious work - hopefully scrapping it and rebuilding from scratch.

Doubt I'll be able to get an away shirt now, unless there are some left on the day of the Cardiff game. What a pain.

I've just ordered one! Kept coming up with errors like the card number being entered in the format they wanted, did you have same issue?

I've just ordered one! Kept coming up with errors like the card number being entered in the format they wanted, did you have same issue?

No, it just says 'this card cannot be accepted for this transaction'.

Back