• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I like Tifo Football's youtube channel

a lot of interesting 5-8 minute videos

Coady and Doc sign new deals until 2023. Fully deserved new deals for 2 players we all thought would vanish when Nuno took over.

Great news. Coady's easily the best captain in my time watching wolves and is fantastic in this team.

Great news. Coady's easily the best captain in my time watching wolves and is fantastic in this team.

He's not the best CB in the Premier & not sure about him being National Team level, but he is the heartbeat of this team

(though for me Mike Bailey is still the best Captain we have had in my time watching)

He's not the best CB in the Premier & not sure about him being National Team level, but he is the heartbeat of this team

(though for me Mike Bailey is still the best Captain we have had in my time watching)
I think he is probably the best sweeper in the premier (or at least the most consistent) and England too.

I think he is probably the best sweeper in the premier (or at least the most consistent) and England too.

Stones is a better player than Coady but as an organiser there is few better than him.

Yeah I agree, I think Stones is a fantastic player, but not sure he is as switched on as Coady though. Coady is also at least his equal, if not better, at passing out from the back.

Agree about Bailey,
personally I don't really see Coady as a CB, more a sweeper, he's been great in that position and as a good a skipper as any in the league.....not sure he'd be as effective as a normal CB in a back 4

Absolutely amazing news. I can't believe how far both of these guys have come.

Well done Wolves getting all these players nailed down as well. Out of our first team I can only think of Jiménez (on loan) and Moutinho (signed a 2 year contract in the summer) who aren't tied down for the long term.

Saiss is out of contract in the summer of 2020 as it stands.

Well done Wolves getting all these players nailed down as well. Out of our first team I can only think of Jiménez (on loan) and Moutinho (signed a 2 year contract in the summer) who aren't tied down for the long term.

What about Dendoncker ??

:stirthepot:

:icon_lol:

Don't be so stupid, we've got to sell Berra first

DzeFdFkXcAIXKUo.jpg

Coady and Doc have a read of Dan's opinion on their ability in 2017

Those pies can cause some serious damage though - only had 1 inside the ground & might of had a dodgy one, but the crust was like concrete :icon_biggrin:

I made the mistake of grabbing a pie just before kick off once. We scored a free kick in the opening mins and in the celebration a piece of steak (probably horse) fell onto my hand. It properly burnt it, had a huge blister.

Wolves refused to accept the pie was a tad over heated.

Back