• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm quite looking forward to my first meat pie if/when I make it over.
I think you might be a little disappointed.

I'm off to Florida in May, I'll smuggle one in for you ;)

I think you might be a little disappointed.

I'm off to Florida in May, I'll smuggle one in for you ;)

There must be good ones somewhere! Even if I have to secretly attend an FGR match, too.

I'll take it but I'm not sure it'll still be hot. :icon_wink:

There must be good ones somewhere! Even if I have to secretly attend an FGR match, too.

I'll take it but I'm not sure it'll still be hot. :icon_wink:
Depends on the smuggling method I guess.

Alan The pies at football are either nuclear hot or colder than the antartic and very overpriced

Alan The pies at football are either nuclear hot or colder than the antartic and very overpriced

Everything in the UK is going to look overpriced to me tbf

When you get over to Norway your brain won't cope with the cost of stuff there

Norway I'm mentally prepared for. And if I can ever emigrate there the system is set up in such way that they make sure you can afford the cost of living before they let you own property.

Norway I'm mentally prepared for. And if I can ever emigrate there the system is set up in such way that they make sure you can afford the cost of living before they let you own property.
That's true, friend of mine went to live there with his Norwegian wife - he worked as basically a kitchen porter, but still had plenty of money for most things (alcohol aside)

That's true, friend of mine went to live there with his Norwegian wife - he worked as basically a kitchen porter, but still had plenty of money for most things (alcohol aside)

Ah, he's lucky he had an in through marriage. Just trying to move there on your own is a bit of a nightmare; they need all kinds of tax information from your country, proof of money to fall back on if things go awry during the move, guarantees that you'll have employment within a month or so of getting there... They make it clear that you better know what you're getting into before the plane lands.

and fookin huge.

Couldn't eat all mine and forgot the stand we were in was basically scaffolding so when I pushed the half eaten pie under my seat there was no step to stop it, so some poor sod would have got half a pie land on their head.

You should’ve received a three year ban.

After that game and what was ahead...I would have taken it

You'd have missed Rohan Ricketts' entire Wolves career. This would have meant that someone far less deserving would have been your hate figure later on.

The only thing I can think is that this is using the definition of striker that Nuno used with the media that one time. I.E., he considers all of the front three as strikers.

He can't really mean using Adama centrally. He just can't. Can he?

I'm quite looking forward to my first meat pie if/when I make it over.

My advice is to avoid pies at the football, best meat pie I've had is at the Boat Inn, Gnosall, steak and Stilton...mmmmmm

Back