• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Question for those better than me (limited pool I know) - are Wolves likely to be playing at home either on the 18th or 19th March? I haven't got a clue what's going on with fixtures, but equally don't want to miss either Arsenal or Man Utd at home if I can avoid it.

Question for those better than me (limited pool I know) - are Wolves likely to be playing at home either on the 18th or 19th March? I haven't got a clue what's going on with fixtures, but equally don't want to miss either Arsenal or Man Utd at home if I can avoid it.

International week, so no games at all

International week, so no games at all

Thanks. So earliest we could have a re-arranged game is 26th or 27th? or 2nd 3rd April?

Bleeding pain in the backside this is, normally try and arrange my working life around being at home for midweek games.

Really good interview with Martin Tyler on the main site

He has actually been paying attention to us and how we've been playing

Anybody caught the George Ndah and Marvin Sordell documentary on BT. Never knew George went through the he'll he did because of that wanker Carbon.

Just went into the Megastore & paid for the museum & had it all to myself (apart from the person looking after it - though he was knowledgeable & interesting as well)

Thanks! Me and Joao wanted to do both, if possible, on Friday as we will be the entire day in Wolvo.

Darn, says it is on Sundays only. Ah well

Happy to come up and meet you guys on the Friday if you need someone to show you around the glorious sights of our city.

Thanks. So earliest we could have a re-arranged game is 26th or 27th? or 2nd 3rd April?

Bleeding pain in the backside this is, normally try and arrange my working life around being at home for midweek games.
Ditto. Will be another knock on the managers door asking for an early finish.

Friends/myself calling him “Vote ROMAIN” since the referendum. Might not be remotely funny but just habit now.

Back