• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

United at home in the league now on Tues 2nd April, 7.45 on Sky.

Take us to the final, Matt!

Doesn't fancy us winning it though. :icon_lol:

I notice he refers to Nuno as a black manager. Have to say I hadn't even noticed! I thought he was just Portugese and dark skinned!

Born overseas in Sao Tome (which is Portuguese, but not in Portugal) so probably meets the criteria as a black manager

Born overseas in Sao Tome (which is Portuguese, but not in Portugal) so probably meets the criteria as a black manager

Not since 1975! Was a Portuguese colony until the end of the colonial war.

Nuno was born in 1974 so he might have been registered before the independence of Sao Tome and Principe.

Decent piece on Football Focus today, thought Doc came over well. Kilbane seems to understand what Doc does well and what Nuno is trying to achieve. Even serial numpty Lawro said we were the best promoted team ever but at the start of the season he thought we would struggle...but that was down to ignorance on his part, hadn't seen us play enough, so fair play to him to

Not since 1975! Was a Portuguese colony until the end of the colonial war.

Nuno was born in 1974 so he might have been registered before the independence of Sao Tome and Principe.

Thank you for the correction - that's the danger of using Wikipedia for your info (or not reading things properly)

As long as they don't lose Angola and Mozambique they'll be Ok :)

Wolves playing in the Asia cup in July along with Man City, West Ham and Newcastle. I assume we’ll have to pull out if we have to go through the qualifying process for Europa league.

Have we got a fixture over the weekend 6/7 April? I can't seem to find one.

Back