• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've tried a few times with his blog,but just can't get on with it,but fair play to him writing,publishing a book and selling a fair few copies

I've tried a few times with his blog,but just can't get on with it,but fair play to him writing,publishing a book and selling a fair few copies

Same. He seems like a nice guy too

Excellent work, YW.

Although, after reading through the Leicester fans comments, I now have 'Woop woop it's the sound of Nempalys' stuck in my head!

Enjoyed the whole article that YW featured in (great work), this quote by a Spurs fan commenting on the difficulty in generating an atmosphere at Wembley made me laugh thinking of Colin's face - "Wembley’s just not “home”. It was barely half full for Cardiff, though the away fans were full of gallows humour: “Tottenham, Tottenham give us the ball.”"

Alex Goncalves
‏ @Aljeeves10
Sporting president Varandas has negotiated the fee to be received from #WWFC for Rui Patricio. ~€18million.

Patricio played a huge role in the agreement getting reached; could have received several million euros personally but dropped it all. Testament to his love for Sporting.

I really hope they give a big thank you to us and especially to Rui, after some of the shit they’ve stirred...

3 months ago I thought £16m for a keeper who was a marginal upgrade on Ruddy was an unnecessary expense. I was wrong.

Why anyone ever thought that Patrício was only a marginal upgrade on John Ruddy I'll never know.

Why anyone ever thought that Patrício was only a marginal upgrade on John Ruddy I'll never know.

Ah but is he a significant upgrade on England's Will Norris?

(Narrator: "Yes, he is.")

Because the evidence was there. He was " a bit flappy" not necessarily best at commanding his area and prone to the odd gaff. He has , however been absolutely brilliant so far. Happy to change my opinion that we have an absolute steal there

Because the evidence was there. He was " a bit flappy" not necessarily best at commanding his area and prone to the odd gaff. He has , however been absolutely brilliant so far. Happy to change my opinion that we have an absolute steal there

What evidence? He made one mistake didn't he? There was hardly a dossier of him throwing them in.

Nonsense.

Patrício has been consistently excellent for the best part of a decade.

Back