• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

[FONT=&quot]Ok, if there are any members on here with 150 points who don't plan on going to the Liverpool home game on Fri 21st Dec, I'm after 3 supporter numbers to use.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks.[/FONT]

#boycottwolves is trending.

Newcastle fans want to boycott our game to protest about Ashley. Doing it for a Sky game will increase its visibility or some such. Could be a fun afternoon.

Shove em in the Quadrant then. We will sell out the extra tickets in the Steve Bull lower no fucking problem.

The away game, Pad :icon_lol:

We don't play them at home until February.

Actual Youngwolf writing in the observer about wolves today. Congratulations!

I'm juggling around fixtures to return to Wolvo. Will probably go in Jan or Feb.

But do you guys think a couple Portuguese lads can handle the cold and pissing rain?

If West Ham, I could even say tuesday night too.

No chance, it’s physically impossible for Portuguese people to even be outside when it’s not sunny.

Hope you have a great time mate!

Don't worry we have these things that go over your clothes over here called "coats". If you can source one of those you'll just about survive I reckon.

Don't worry we have these things that go over your clothes over here called "coats". If you can source one of those you'll just about survive I reckon.

Ha! New technology!

No chance, it’s physically impossible for Portuguese people to even be outside when it’s not sunny.

Hope you have a great time mate!

It will be, I'm sure!

Not sure which game we'll be going, but really looking forward to it!

Sorry if I've missed it elsewhere and not sure where else to post it, but has anyone else read Viva Nuno, Wolverhampton Wanderers Chinese Revolution? Got it for my birthday, only read a few pages so far but finding it very entertaining.

Sorry if I've missed it elsewhere and not sure where else to post it, but has anyone else read Viva Nuno, Wolverhampton Wanderers Chinese Revolution? Got it for my birthday, only read a few pages so far but finding it very entertaining.
Written by the guy who does Southbank Resistance site, who isn't too popular on here because of his writing style.

Most people (that I know) on this site think he’s a decent bloke but just simply don’t ‘get’ the writing style.

Fair play to him, though. He’s sold some crazy figures.

Most people (that I know) on this site think he’s a decent bloke but just simply don’t ‘get’ the writing style.

Pretty much it.

Over 20k sold so fair play to him

[FONT="]Ok, if there are any members on here with 150 points who don't plan on going to the Liverpool home game on Fri 21st Dec, I'm after 3 supporter numbers to use.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#191919][FONT="]Thanks.[/FONT]
I'm gonna add my name to this. If anyone does have one or two going then that would be spectacular.

Priorty to Bear though, of course.

I don't mind the style at all, it's just blog, stream of consciousness stuff, like someone just vomiting their thoughts onto a page. It's quite funny in my opinion, not to be taken seriously and I certainly don't think he considers himself a writer! It's like someone having a conversation with themselves.

I met him before the Burnley match and he's a decent chap. His writing is a bit "why use 10 words when 100 will do" but I suppose he had a book to fill.

Back