• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Arsenal in September: P4 W4 D0 L0 F9 A3 (well done for beating Cardiff and Newcastle, really. Well done lads)
City in September: P4 W4 D0 L0 F12 A1

Seems like it should be City fans going crazy over the obvious Wolves-friendly agenda of the PL....but no. Nothing from them, they don't care, they like Wolves. Arsenal fans are proper wound up over it.
They giving all that fam, blud bollocks like they normally do on arsenal TV?

They're light on responses when you point out the actual facts to them. I'd be alright though, I'm well street.

Any trouble tell em you're gonna be in da hood dissing em and bustin a cap in yo asses it's the only language they understand

I watched the Poland v Portugal game last. Sublime 60 yard pass from Ruben for the 2nd goal.

Arsenal in September: P4 W4 D0 L0 F9 A3 (well done for beating Cardiff and Newcastle, really. Well done lads)
City in September: P4 W4 D0 L0 F12 A1

Seems like it should be City fans going crazy over the obvious Wolves-friendly agenda of the PL....but no. Nothing from them, they don't care, they like Wolves. Arsenal fans are proper wound up over it.

This is my favourite.

https://twitter.com/MrDtAFC/status/1050736999970295808

So much wrong there it's almost genius.

As well as including other competitions, he can't add up how many games we played, he's added a defeat from mid-August in there AND counted the goals from a penalty shoot out :icon_lol:

It's odd really, as he always comes across so well on video.

maxresdefault.jpg

He's a cunt, quite rightly he's got an absolute rinsing.

Sky gone crazy.

Cardiff away live on a Friday
Newcastle away live on Sunday
Liverpool home live Friday night
Fulham away live
Man City away live on a Monday night
Leicester home live 12.30 ko

Chelsea now a Wednesday game. Not on TV
Palace no longer NYD but now the 2nd Jan

They clearly love us don't they? I know we play attractive stuff and the games are entertaining, but I can only assume that the food in the new TV boxes at Molineux is top end to attract them so often!

8pm actually.

Town will be absolute carnage that night. Thousands of pissed Scousers and Wolves chucked into that normal mix of delights of that particular evening. Plod are going to be DELIGHTED.

Finding a bar with room for a post match pop will be difficult in the City

It will be impossible frankly.

I think it will be a straight from work job for me. Shall have a quiet word with the MD and suggest a midday shutdown might be a good idea, and then I can be on the lash nice and early.

This is my favourite.

https://twitter.com/MrDtAFC/status/1050736999970295808

So much wrong there it's almost genius.

As well as including other competitions, he can't add up how many games we played, he's added a defeat from mid-August in there AND counted the goals from a penalty shoot out :icon_lol:

dunno whether the terrible grammar, or the complete belmer method of drinking a cup of tea annoys me the most.

Booked my room for the Pool game - at a decent price as well

Being retired can arrive whenever I feel like it - there are some advantages to being older (though some downsides as well!)

That's a brilliant goal, the ball from Neves and the first touch around the keeper, absolutely perfect

Can't see a thread for the Watford game but I can't make it. If anyone would like to attend for a reduced fee of £20, drop me a PM

Can't see a thread for the Watford game but I can't make it. If anyone would like to attend for a reduced fee of £20, drop me a PM

I’ll see what I can do, probably won’t find out until tomorrow though.

Back