• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Neves and Rui starting. Helder on the bench tonight. I really need a Portugal win tonight as we are fucking mental busy at work tomorrow and a Poland win means half the workforce will be ill / still pissed.

BTW - rumours are flying about that on Friday Sky will be telling us that our game against Liverpool will be a Friday night affair with an 8pm kick off on 21 December. That could be a very messy straight from work when the MD lets me leave evening.

FFS. Pretty sure I’m on afternoons that week.

Mick never won this award when we were last in this league? Must have been a rather long time since a manager of our club has won it, if it even existed before football was invented in 1992.

“There are no individual prizes in football, everything comes from the team. Everybody is in the pack.”

“There are no individual prizes in football, everything comes from the team. Everybody is in the pack.”

I like how this time he has included the medical team in the picture as a thanks to being able to pick the same 11 in every league game.

I think we can accept that we have arrived now - just need to keep this going

So glad I decided to spend money that I have to juggle my finances to afford to have a S/T this year

Brilliant recognition of what Nuno is doing (though not as if he had any real competition - the other proposed winners were Guardiola, Klopp & Emery :icon_smile:)

Mick never won this award when we were last in this league? Must have been a rather long time since a manager of our club has won it, if it even existed before football was invented in 1992.

It's the first time a Wolves manager has ever won it- the award came into being in 1993.

Today's big discovery has been that Arsenal fans don't understand what "calendar months" or "Premier League games" are.

Yeah but 6 wins destroys the concept of time or something

Arsenal in September: P4 W4 D0 L0 F9 A3 (well done for beating Cardiff and Newcastle, really. Well done lads)
City in September: P4 W4 D0 L0 F12 A1

Seems like it should be City fans going crazy over the obvious Wolves-friendly agenda of the PL....but no. Nothing from them, they don't care, they like Wolves. Arsenal fans are proper wound up over it.

Back