• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

De Gea has been a bit shit this year and I could probably find a fair few goals he could have done better with. He’s definitely been a worse than Rui. De Gea is still the best GK in the world though.

Goalkeepers come in for unique criticism. Find any goalkeeper in the history of football that hasn't made a mistake... I had a lot of doubts about Ruddy tbh, glad we upgraded even though it seems harsh.

There's an appeal being put out by club america(great film,ever since then I always say Matt Damon,when he turns up in anything) to find the fan at crystal palace who was wearing their shirt,they've asked wolves to help,perhaps someone on here knows him

Something to note for the train users.

“This Saturday will see a new queuing system in place after the game at Wolverhampton train station. Leave plenty of time for your train and please be patient with staff.”

Mike ain't here. If you're relying just on me then these are troubling times indeed.

You could end up relying on me instead. And that will end errrr.....probably badly!!! Looking forward to seeing you anyway!

I don't lead people astray as such, I just have no concept of time. I managed to miss a train after Southampton despite us purposely moving in advance to a pub that was a two minute walk to the station.

Back