• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Sky did a good piece on us before the Season started. We certainly aren't being ignored.

This place will be full of moaning in October and November when Sky announce the games they are moving to show us......

Before season started they did yes - we all know from October we will barely see 3.00pm Saturday kick off times

:adolf:
Are we the new Millwall

TV channels are ignoring us, papers are ignoring us, other teams supporters want us to fail miserably, all and sundry going on about FFP and us, Championship team of the week without any single Wolves player in!!!!

:Cheerleader:

Fuck them all

And long may they continue to ignore us. We can then quietly go about our business of playing superb football.

And long may they continue to ignore us. We can then quietly go about our business of playing superb football.

We don't need to be quiet though - shout it from the rooftops. I can't remember ever seeing such quality I have this season. Neves goal on Tuesday was top draw but he made it seem so easy - as if he knew exactly where it was going to end up. It's not as if we get the headlines we are going to be found out

Yep. We may get ignored by the local media but I'd bet there's more than a handful of players in this division that will line up against us feeling they're on the side of right and proper football. You know, the kind that doesn't have anything to do with money and which doesn't actually exist.

aye, expect us to be shown more than Villa...

When do we play Villa? Our games with them are nearly always on TV.

Neves called up for the Portugal U21 squad for their game with Wales

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jorge-mendes-bidding-increase-influence-11051109

Mendes looking to increase his influence at Wolves by appointing a new Sporting Director

The guy suggested is Daniel Majstorovic formerly of Celtic and current SD at AEK.

It doesn't say (quelle surprise) whether DJ is a client of Mendes or how his appointment grants Mendes more influence, but it does and it will. It couldn't possibly be Shi asking Mendes to source a Sporting Director with his networking.

I think we'll find its the latter as having agents installing staff sounds a bit odd ??

Edwards in the Welsh squad (so is Lee Evans)

I think we'll find its the latter as having agents installing staff sounds a bit odd ??

Don't you read the papers? Mendes runs wolves for his personal financial gain,and is in charge of everything,apparently,it's obviously not true as we all know,but as someone has said before,mendes is the go to agent for rich clubs,and wim a rich club aye we,and own a chunk of him,so why not use him

And Mate, that is the reason I don't read papers anymore ;)

Why would it increase Mendes' influence by appointing this bloke?

Because everything we do now is somehow at Jorge's behest dontchaknow

Back