• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wolves v Villa - Live on Sky. Now kicks off at 5.30 on the Saturday 14th October

Wolves v Leeds moved from a Tuesday night to Wednesday night (22nd Nov) due to Leeds previous game being played on a Sunday

The Boly news is a blow he's been a beast so far. Shame Hause isn't fit but I would expect Batth to come in now as a direct replacement not convinced Bennett is any better at the moment.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

and that looks like our lot until the end of November for live games. Sky have gone right off us this season!

Do we know that Hause isn't fit? He might be come the Millwall game next week?

Just the Villa one is it then? Cheers

Slightly disappointed we've only been picked for one live game. Good decision getting the £45 package now, then.

If we're top two for the next batch of live games announced, fully expect us to be on a bit over Christmas and New Year.

and that looks like our lot until the end of November for live games. Sky have gone right off us this season!
Is it safe to book trains for QPR away without the risk it being moved?

Costa has tweeted a picture of him wearing his boots...

It's just like having a new...

They probably snapped him in half during a friendly kickabout.....

I wouldn't have thought it would impact on us so much as Fosun have a lot of European businesses such as Thomas Cook.

Charles Ross has re tweeted it again back on his doom merchant thing.

Moans about the Mail quoting him out of context one week, retweeting a shit stirring the next

Ross is a grade A cunt. Calls himself a fan but he's anything but.

Back