• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Was looking at Wolves memorabilia on eBay and was surprised how people are doubling their money selling current matchday programmes. Nice little money earner.

Come on Wolves! Still no info on when Forest away tickets go on sale. Even though the Sheff Utd details are up for the game 11 days after Forest.

I did see a tweet last week saying the Forest ticket details weren't going up that day as scheduled. Think it might have been the day of the Cardiff game actually. Thought we'd have some info by now though.

They have tweeted today to say Forest ticket info released on the 29th

Forest being shite with the details.

🎟 @NFFC (a) on Sat, 16th Sept (3pm): Ticket information for this fixture will be released on Tuesday, 29th August. #NOTvWOL

Cheers mate. Was just about to check Twitter but got side-tracked.

They have tiered priced games so I guess they are waiting to see how this weekends games go. If we are both in the Top 4 like at the moment they'll stiff us would be my guess

They have tiered priced games so I guess they are waiting to see how this weekends games go. If we are both in the Top 4 like at the moment they'll stiff us would be my guess
Are they that desperate to fleece fans of a few extra quid?

I bet we'll bring in another right fullback, then.

I said on a thread a couple of weeks ago he feels like the new Silvio to me

Just sat listening to Talksport and Jim White was lauding what Laurie Dalrymple did with Jeff Shi at Brentford on Saturday. Laurie was then on himself and he was also full of praise about the fans from since the new regime began. Only a little piece but nice to hear, nonetheless.

Last edited:
They have tweeted today to say Forest ticket info released on the 29th

Forest being shite with the details.

🎟 @NFFC (a) on Sat, 16th Sept (3pm): Ticket information for this fixture will be released on Tuesday, 29th August. #NOTvWOL
🎟 @NFFC (a) on Sat, 16th Sept (3pm): Prices are £20 for adults, £14 for 65+, £12 for U18 and £6 for U12. On sale to ASTHs from 9am tomorrow.

Tickets go on sale to STHs with 1020 loyalty points or more from Mon, 4th Sept. Then to 1010 points or more from Weds, 6th Sept.

11th Sep for me. If there's any left.

Wolves v Brizzle Rovers confirmed for Tuesday 19th September

(Sky showing Leicester v Liverpool and Man Utd v Burton)

Back