• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The annoying thing about Ross is his sanctimonious attitude towards other fans and the told you so stance he sometimes takes.

No - it is his staggering belief that he speaks for all Wolves fans because he made a Fanzine that went under a decade ago. Hideous arrogance.

giphy.webp

:icon_lol: I'm on my phone, I couldn't arsed with doing it properly

Just randomly looked at box prices. Worked it out that for about £50 per game, 10 ways, you could afford a box for the season for all 23 home games. Not so bad at all if done that way. I wonder if anyone does this... Or it's just rich folks...

We hired the Stan Cullis Quadrant box for my mate's stag do when we were in L1. Can't remember how much it was per man (and obvs we didn't tell them it was for a stag do :icon_lol:) but it was a fantastic day.

Helped by Steve Bull coming in after full time to tell us to calm down a bit, but proceeding to lead us in a chorus of Steve Bull songs and leaving the room with us being 10 times louder than when he walked in.

Legend. Sounds fun.

If I had 9 close friends who were wolves fans and I trusted them to sort me £50 per home game, I'd totally do it. (Or maybe the more realistic one-dayer at some point)

Back