• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The state of this crap from the Veela supporters:

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/7721-wolves/?page=31

Pure stupidity and probably libellous too.

Good luck 'leveraging' those massive income streams when they are in L1 with a bunch of worthless overpaid crap on long term contracts.

And to cap it all, and I quote:

"It's a good start, but these type of signings normally fade in the winter months and when games come thick and fast. Be interesting to see if they keep it up."

So the games are going to come thicker and faster in winter than the Sat - Tue - Sat at the moment?

Last edited:
Just the seven goals for Helder Costa between 5 Nov and 4 Feb last season. Yeah, he really struggled.

Bet365 have bonatini at 10/1 to be top goalscorer for the champ. Seems very short odds to me

He has suddenly shortened massively. Might be a few quid flying about with an assumption we don't bring anyone else in up front.

I'm not sure we are a great top scorer bet. The goals are being very much shared around.

I doubt Leo will outscore Jota or Costa, let alone everyone in the entire division.

I put a whole quid on him when he arrived so thankfully I was able to cash that in.

Watch him go and bloody do it now

I have been waiting for us to sign a really good striker so I could have a league/top scorer double. I won't be doing that with Leo or Gallagher.

The thing is I just don't see us as the type of team this season that will have most of the goals coming from dedicated forwards. We're gonna end up scoring loads of goals, but spread throughout the squad.

Fitness permitting, I reckon Helder will get around 15 and be our top scorer. Jota not far off that.

Currently 6 goals from 6 scorers, so yeah.

yeah, Leo wont score most goals in the league..if we got a top, top striker/poacher in then maybe he could be top scorer..

Even with Costa , Jota and Cavaleiro chipping in with 40 goals between them, we are 35-40 shy of what I'd be comfortable with to get a top 2 finish. That is a huge expectation without at least one more big hitter in the side.

Even with Costa , Jota and Cavaleiro chipping in with 40 goals between them, we are 35-40 shy of what I'd be comfortable with to get a top 2 finish. That is a huge expectation without at least one more big hitter in the side.

We've got 6 goals from 6 different scorers so far and we are on pace to score 92 goals this season. I think we'll be fine.

Tim changes position and we're now ready to bankroll a striker.

I've he's heard something or he's covering all his bases. Had to get "financial risk" and FFP in there though.

Read this just now. It's one thing to show that you clearly have no idea what's going on with signing a new player but quite another to make up crap about FFP.

Educate yourself, man. You're supposed to be a professional journalist.

:adolf:
Are we the new Millwall

TV channels are ignoring us, papers are ignoring us, other teams supporters want us to fail miserably, all and sundry going on about FFP and us, Championship team of the week without any single Wolves player in!!!!

:Cheerleader:

Fuck them all

Sky did a good piece on us before the Season started. We certainly aren't being ignored.

This place will be full of moaning in October and November when Sky announce the games they are moving to show us......

Is that Sky doc available to watch online anywhere?

Is that Sky doc available to watch online anywhere?

It's still on my Sky Box if that helps. Pop round and I will sell you a can of beer for £6 whilst you watch it....

Back