• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The big problem, which has probably led to Joe Mason’s inevitable departure from the club

Yeah man, I am properly devastated about that problem.

Brentford tickets sorted. First away day since Orient so really looking forward to it.

Brentford tickets sorted. First away day since Orient so really looking forward to it.
Torn with this one. Want to make the trip. But aren't there problems with the trains?

Torn with this one. Want to make the trip. But aren't there problems with the trains?

If you need to go via a major London Terminus (inc Euston, Waterloo or Charing Cross) then indicating major engineering works at those over the Bank Hol weekend so may well disrupt.

I could miss that by changing at Clapham, but done this one for 2 or the last 3 yrs so will give it a miss this time

Did they?

Stale got flak because he was expecting players to do stuff that they obviously couldn't do. Nuno has already shown he won't do that, when he played Edwards on Tuesday he didn't ask him to do his best Ruben Neves impression (although if I ever need a laugh, I would quite like to see that).

I remember him getting quite a bit of stick for relying on DVDs rather than coming to see the players himself (even though there was some weirdness with Koln that meant he couldn't even officially take the job here until late July or something).

My point was more that people will find anything to hold against a manager they don't like.

I don't remember him getting any stick for that at all. More a good luck watching 38 games of shit back to back

It's nice that I'm actually reading the Wolves section on the forum again :)

There is now I think. The Royal Oak closed for a while but it re-opened this summer.

From memory two of them are good and two of them are rubbish. But I can't remember which ones, so y'know, just guess if you're going.

The Griffin is great. Home and away fans mixing and great beers.

There is now I think. The Royal Oak closed for a while but it re-opened this summer.

From memory two of them are good and two of them are rubbish. But I can't remember which ones, so y'know, just guess if you're going.

The Griffin is great. Home and away fans mixing and great beers.

Royal Oak must of been the closed one when I went last season

The New Inn was more than fair as well

The New Inn was the best one we went to on my last visit. Two of the others are Fullers pubs.

Didn't realise Brentford were building a new stadium too, the way I read it this sounds like it might be the last season they play there.

Yeah, they're a bit like QPR these days - wealthy owners with ambition, and since they're in London there's theoretically loads and loads of potential for growth, but as long as they're stuck with tiny stadiums they're going to be held back to an extent.

Club have Tweeted people who parked on Whitnore Hill prior to Boro have received tickets. This was in error (Read: traffic warden a chancer) and fans are to ignore the notices.

I desperately hope those whinging at been "locked in" have also got tickets :icon_lol:

Back