• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Saints reserves v Wolves reserves, what's not to like??

1hr 30mins in the car for me to Southampton, so I might make the effort to go. Means knocking off early to try and get through the traffic - but it's more doable than a home tie, which I just can't do on weeknights.

Costa and Marshall both expected back in training in a couple of weeks

Got a full update today from Nuno.

Hause and Gibbs-White both also close to returning

With Hause, MGW, Marshall and Costa all fit we have a very strong squad for this level. Good work from the club to turn it around this summer.

No update on Ofosu-Ayeh I notice?

---------------Ruddy-------------

------Boly----Miranda---Hause-----

Marshall---Neves----Saiss------Douglas

---------Costa-------Jota--------------

--------------New ST--------------------

That's just silly.

With Hause, MGW, Marshall and Costa all fit we have a very strong squad for this level. Good work from the club to turn it around this summer.

No update on Ofosu-Ayeh I notice?

They said last week he was out for around 4 more weeks

That's just silly.

Cav only making the bench too. Ridiculous!

Norris, Coady, Doherty (I guess theoretically he can cover both sides at wingback), Ronan, Cav, Graham and Leo could be the bench. Not bad is it?

Norris, Coady, Doherty (I guess theoretically he can cover both sides at wingback), Ronan, Cav, Graham and Leo could be the bench. Not bad is it?

A matchday squad not containing Edwards or Batth. Add Doherty to that when we get Phil fit.

Dare to dream.

And we should in theory be able to deal much better with the issues of three games in a week without wrecking our team if managed well! Last year Walter was regularly making 6/7 changes and it didn't help at all.

That's just silly.

Good balance of technically capable footballers, with enough attacking options if Marshall can fit into the side. Bright would make the bench for me where you have left him out but a sign of the depth as well as someone like Batth who is a solid back up.

No excuses really if we don't get top six.

Good balance of technically capable footballers, with enough attacking options if Marshall can fit into the side. Bright would make the bench for me where you have left him out but a sign of the depth as well as someone like Batth who is a solid back up.

No excuses really if we don't get top six.

Who are you leaving off my bench though, Graham or Ronan....

When everyone's fit we have a really solid group of 20 or so quality players for this level and then there's some filler that every club has and will be used sparingly. It's just that striker spot. If it's Gallagher or Oliveira then I'll be happy.

Probably Ronan for now, tough one though (but would lack a midfield on the bench I suppose). I just really want Bright to keep getting opportunities because he's a top talent, as are MGW and Ronan.

Strikers I'm not too worried about, I think we will have enough goals shared around the team but obviously if a really good one comes available we should go for one.

Back