• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Update on the Sir Jack statue

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20170807-sir-jack-statue-update/

Wolves Managing Director Laurie Dalrymple said: “The statue is such an important piece of work which is going to be a lasting legacy to Sir Jack’s immeasurable impact both to Wolves and Wolverhampton, that we have to make sure it is a true representation of the great man."

Does that mean it didn't look like him?

I got a sneak peak of the original before they decided to change it...

cristinao-ronaldo-bust-z.jpg

If we don't get another striker now - or if we do, and he or Bonatini don't look to be working out - I think we'll see Duckens back here in January.

At this rate he might usurp Dicko entirely. I haven't seen his goal yesterday but the dribbling he displayed on Saturday looked way too good for a League Two forward.

Buy tickets to Millwall and get Bristol half price. Not sure if posted anywhere

Would have gone to this as I live 45 minutes away, but away in France. Always the way

Think I'll leave Soton to the southern based fans #nocommitment

The draw was a mess! I didn't celebrate the fact we finally got drawn away to this lot because I presumed it was going to get switched to Molineux anyway.

Cup game hasn't been picked for TV which is a but surprising - looked to be the stand out tie of the round.

I am almost certain I will travel down for this one as I do quite a lot of business down there and stay down there all the time. My old boss is a massive Saints fan so I look forward to taunting him. He is already convinced their reserves would smash our 1st team.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back