• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I hope so for Coventry's sake. I've got no love for Cov but they don't deserve what has happened to them.

He is a big lad. Built like a boxer.

Sink or swim for the duck now, he has been doing well for the u23s but he needs to bang them in for Cov to have even a remote chance of coming back and featuring for us. Good move for all I think.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I thought it was a fantastically well made documentary on Sky tonight.

Two main observations:

- The aims are quite clear and the focus is clearly there. We want success. Nothing else will do
- Conor Coady is a much more convincing dressing room speaker than Danny Batth and it's apparent why Nuno has made him captain (even if he might not play all season)

What a fantastic documentary. Well impressed with Coady especially him talking to Enobakhare at half time.

Really impressed with Nuno and with the professionalism on the training ground and also the team talk.

Good watch, that. Though I doubt anyone other than Wolves fans will watch it.

Needed to be about 2 hours long..

All I seem to have listened to this summer is Coady barking out instructions

I'm going to agree with Glasgow here for the first time in about 14 years and say how impressive Coady was with talking to Bright at HT. That is exactly the kind of thing he needs to hear. I advocated a loan move for him but with Ennis and the Duck gone I think he'll be staying now. So if he does, then we need him to have confidence in his own apparent ability.

I have slagged Coady off a lot over the last couple of years (which is mostly fair, we bought him to run our midfield and he can't do it) but he's a good guy and if we can make something out of him in the back three...great. Clearly will go into coaching/management too eventually.

I'm going to agree with Glasgow here for the first time in about 14 years and say how impressive Coady was with talking to Bright at HT. That is exactly the kind of thing he needs to hear. I advocated a loan move for him but with Ennis and the Duck gone I think he'll be staying now. So if he does, then we need him to have confidence in his own apparent ability.

I have slagged Coady off a lot over the last couple of years (which is mostly fair, we bought him to run our midfield and he can't do it) but he's a good guy and if we can make something out of him in the back three...great. Clearly will go into coaching/management too eventually.

Coady has been the biggest plus from last years players. His attitude, willingness to learn, change position and take on responsibility actually show why we paid good money for him. I hope he has a storming season!

where can i watch this documentary?

We made it into the New York Times...

Think thats a terrific piece, thoughtful and thought provoking. The papers in the States look to be far higher quality than our scandal rags if that is the standard, no hysterics, not many cliches, real facts, how come they can do it about what is a minority sport over there,while ours can barely string 2 sentences together

Back