• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Ah. Not on twitter. Wonder what he'll do. Last seasons got a bit stale for me.

Ah. Not on twitter. Wonder what he'll do. Last seasons got a bit stale for me.
I posted it on here #ignorelist

He is doing a cartoony style of Wolves players from our history. If he can fit in a link to the opponents he will.

Nash has agreed to a penalty shoot out as part of the 24 hour event for Cure Leukaemia against Spiers. Spiers is yet to respond to the organiser.

Forget Mayweather versus McGregor :icon_lol:

That is no doubt a deliberate piss take to suggest we are suddenly all Spain / Portugal.

I had it somewhere from when I used it for the banner, I'll have a look see if I still have it. The resolution may be too low to get it printed large though.

Semi-interesting Twitter convo between Dalrymple and @joeydeegan.

Slight throw away comment but at least safe standing is now on Wolves' radar, especially given the whole South Bank stands up anyway...
4f3b1cf06ef2c0832eac2602b3a7946f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The one you're thinking of was joey deacon

Oh my God, haven't heard that name for thirty years :yikes:

I see Cathro has left Hearts. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns up here shortly given his previous connections with Nuno.

I see Cathro has left Hearts. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns up here shortly given his previous connections with Nuno.

I was thinking the same when I heard it on the radio, expect there will be a conversation with Nuno.

Original Tim has just tweeted that Cathro is at Wolves today.

Posted it in the summer transfer window thread before I saw the discussion in here.

Ian Cathro, 31, who's just been sacked as Hearts @TynieTalk51 head coach and was Nuno's No 2 at Rio Alves and @valenciacf, is at @Wolves.

Back