• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Have only listened to the first 15 minutes of the podcast, but Britney sounds a right clown.

Making howling wolf noises throughout, having a pop at Nuno by saying other managers gave them time "but he doesn't want to speak to me" and then saying that we need to sell to buy now as the budget has gone on Neves. I genuinely think he has zero info on what's going on, and is throwing his toys out of the pram.

Nuno probably doesn't give him time because he's a gutter journalist working for a gutter publication.

Nuno probably doesn't give him time because he's a gutter journalist working for a gutter publication.

Nuno will only speak to the press when he has to, so gone are the days of stories every day or so from interviews. It will piss a lot of people off due to this constant desire of hearing stuff from the club. I am a fan as it will cut out a mass load of bullshit, the more managers/players speak the more they dig into the big book of football bollocks. I would rather 1 interview week with some actual insight than 3 or 4 where they are filled with nothing.

You mean we may actually have a manager who will walk the walk rather than talking the talk?

Impossible.

Didn't know where to post this so here will do. On Friday, I attended an evening with Steve Bull and Don Goodman in Pattingham - the event raised money for Birmingham Children's Hospital.
I saw an Ikeme get well video from Bully & Goodman which I presume was filmed at this event. They looked well oiled.

As has been pointed out already, Nuno said when they first got to Austria that he will be giving no interviews until after all the friendlies have been played.
Spiers has either forgotten that, or wrongly thinks he's an exception.

I saw an Ikeme get well video from Bully & Goodman which I presume was filmed at this event. They looked well oiled.

To be fair if you assumed you were eventually going to get a hug from some bearded weirdo, wouldn't you be ?? :)

There was a LOT of love in that room, Paul.

What a load of bollocks, did Lambert write that? Churning out the tired 'doesn't know the league' line as usual.

Nuno can ask Benitez, Warner, Stam, Carvahal and Jokanovic if struggling

What a load of bollocks, did Lambert write that? Churning out the tired 'doesn't know the league' line as usual.

Nuno can ask Benitez, Warner, Stam, Carvahal and Jokanovic if struggling

That level of thinking doesn't particularly bother me, but it does seem slightly biased to then rate Daniel Farke - that bastion of Championship knowledge and experience - as the 2nd best manager outside the Premier League :icon_lol:

Fucking Bruce as number one, too.

No live TV gam for us until at least 7/10/17 have a feeling the Villa game on the 14/10 will be our first live fixture.
No surprises that Villa and Leeds have lots of TV games already.

Back