• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Didn't Norwich say they would implement a reciprocal deal of £20?/£25? for away tickets? Seems to be the way forward.

£20 away games would be great. I'd pretty much go to everyone I could attend. Refuse to pay the silly prices Leeds, Ipswich etc charge.

Well the way sales are going for the Boro game should certainly be a pointer to the powerful value of offers. We are going to sell that game out easily.

Few of my mates who tend to only go to a few away games are going to this with the £5 offer prompting them

Not the greatest video every uploaded to youtube...Did Quirk do this?! ;)

I've just been for a run and I thought "I'll give Tim Spiers and Nathan Judah's wolves podcast a go".

Jesus. 57 minutes I'll never get back, and I couldn't turn it off because I was running.

It's not just bad, it's an abomination. I can't believe the E&S let it go out under their banner.

There is so little Wolves content it is untrue. It is all about them and their high-jinx and in-jokes. The problem is, to the outsider they come across as just an unfunny pair of idiots.

If you're into sadism, give it a listen.

Just another example of why Spiers actually needs an active editor. He basically is the fan given a gig and throws everything out there. To the detriment of any quality he might occasionally get.

Put a picture up of Fielden yesterday and tweeted 'Try and find someone more unpopular on Twitter than you, they said. Can't be done, they said.'

It's fine between a couple of normal blokes on Twitter, but not what you'd expect from a professional journalist.

That is unprofessional.

The E&S actually need to look at Spiers and rein him in on that. He is their representative on twitter even if he thinks he isn't

They had an 'abuse of the week' segment that lasted about 15 minutes and was them trying to laugh off abuse they've received on Twitter. No one deserves abuse, but many were completely fair criticisms, such as "stop talking about your road trip and 'banter' and give us some Wolves insight". The irony of trying to laugh this off in a Wolves podcast that contained no Wolves insight was lost on them.

They came across a giggling teenagers talking about their first school trip abroad. It's the very opposite of professionalism.

I am not a fan of Spier's but some of the abuse he gets is a little OTT. The problem is now internet hard boys, sitting behind a computer screen seem to think they can say what they like. Britney doesn't help himself at all in that respect but the culture of social media is at times toxic and quite unpleasant.

I am not a fan of Spier's but some of the abuse he gets is a little OTT. The problem is now internet hard boys, sitting behind a computer screen seem to think they can say what they like. Britney doesn't help himself at all in that respect but the culture of social media is at times toxic and quite unpleasant.

That depends on who you follow I guess. Britney gets everything he deserves and don't let him kid you, he thrives on it.

I give him quite a lot of shit, but happy to do the same to his face.

He's had his opportunity to question my opinion of him, but wasn't keen to say much. To be fair though, I have no issue with him personally, just the way he reports.

107debc0856d66373d699d8ebbc98eca.png

I'll happily do a one on one debate with Britney, any time he likes.

I don't abuse him, I just point out when he's wrong. Which is quite often.

Back