• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Programme covers for this season will be designed by Jody Craddock

"The new covers from Jody, consisting of cross hatch ink drawings, will be in comic strip style featuring club legends from the past, often with a link to that particular fixture"

"The new covers from Jody, consisting of cross hatch ink drawings, will be in comic strip style featuring club legends from the past, often with a link to that particular fixture"

Awesome!

Wolves programmes used to be shite but now they're alright

Sounds great!

Hmmm...Interesting. At least we won't have a Wolf attacking pigs trotter when we play Bolton ;)

Hmmm...Interesting. At least we won't have a Wolf attacking pigs trotter when we play Bolton ;)
Hopefully a reverse of fact...David Kelly twatting John McGinley.

Make it happen Jody

David Kelly's now at Port Vale as a coach. They beat my local team (Newcastle town of the evo-stick northern division) 8-0 on Tuesday. I went and watched and Kelly looked good warming the players up and down.

Hopefully John McGinlay is cleaning up shit with his tongue somewhere. Fucking cockpocket he is.

Can we charge Villa & Blues fans £50, just for lolz and bantz?

We really should take a proactive stance and offer cheap tickets to all away fans. We may even get good offers in return but I'd love us to set the bar on pricing
It would be great if there was a collective deal as there is in the Prem, but while you've got the likes of Villa, Leeds, Norwich and Sheff Wed ripping fans off I can't see this happening

It would be great if there was a collective deal as there is in the Prem, but while you've got the likes of Villa, Leeds, Norwich and Sheff Wed ripping fans off I can't see this happening

Would be nice to embarrass and shame them into it...but nah, they'd still be pricks about pricing and a Championship wide boycott would be a step in the right direction against them

We really should take a proactive stance and offer cheap tickets to all away fans. We may even get good offers in return but I'd love us to set the bar on pricing

I think it would be a brilliant time to say 20 is plenty and ensure that away fans and a large section of home fans can get in for that. I reckon we would be playing to 25 to 28k a match if we did that. We can afford it. Its about raising the brand profile now. Man City offer the premier leagues cheapest season ticket at under £250. We should do likewise. Introduce a midweek match for a tenner to- encourage us to pack the ground. Get some real atmosphere at home again.

Well the way sales are going for the Boro game should certainly be a pointer to the powerful value of offers. We are going to sell that game out easily.

If we were to get promoted, where would ticket revenue even fall in terms of money made? TV deal, sponsorship would surely dwarf it? It only makes sense to fill the ground which in turn gives us a good chance of performing well.

It's small change in the PL nowadays.

Back