• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Let's hope he does it to someone again then ay? Plonker.

Can't see what he could learn if he denies ever saying what was alleged. Why would anyone learn anything from being punished for something they didn't do?

It's called respect. He should just shut the fuck up and not comment on it if that's how he feels.

Can't see what he could learn if he denies ever saying what was alleged. Why would anyone learn anything from being punished for something they didn't do?

Maybe he's too fucking stupid to realise what he said was wrong. The bloke's an absolute plum. Even if he hadn't learnt anything from it, don't tell the press, just say 'no comment'.

Maybe he's too fucking stupid to realise what he said was wrong. The bloke's an absolute plum. Even if he hadn't learnt anything from it, don't tell the press, just say 'no comment'.
He said he didn't say what was quoted rather than not seeing any wrong in what he said. I agree that he doesn't appear to break the mould of footballers largely being morons though, seems a really unlikable individual.

So according to that he's coming in,but they want fans to say when thelwell is leaving,given the choice of those two I'd rather have thelwell tbh

I'd rather appoint James.

I kind of want him to come just to see how Deutsch would react.

If I could have an exclusive interview with him then fine. It'd last about four days though, I have a lot of questions.

WolvesTV announced. No season packages but games available individually for £5.

Isn't that only if you live abroad? I think the equivalent of Wolves player with the 'interesting' commentary from messrs Thompson and Burrows is £45 for the full season or £3 per game.

In fairness to Kortney he's got a much better voice than I expected.

This Alpha guy is as average as the come in the hip-hop/grime world, though.

Someone mentioned to me that Jody Craddock will be doing the artwork for the programmes this year.

Back