• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Just played my first 3 games with Jota. 1 assist and 6 goals

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I bought him earlier, I'll use him as a super sub.

I was able to snag both for around 17k during the early AM, looking forward to using! gonna play jota at CAM though

fitness team = complete

did any of you do the de jong sbc? he's scored for me every game I've played him... and I'm not a particularly prolific sorer. really nice card. would be perfect if he was a little taller, my best midfielder for sure.

did any of you do the de jong sbc? he's scored for me every game I've played him... and I'm not a particularly prolific sorer. really nice card. would be perfect if he was a little taller, my best midfielder for sure.

Was going to but would mess up my Chem too much. Picked up the Foden card for around £210K, such a classy little player to play with, would fully recommend picking him up

really tempted to do those Huntelaar and Arnautovic SBC's but I feel like I'm overflowing with strikers, and neither would go directly into the team.

I'm running an Ajax triangle (De Jong, Tagliafico, Blind) so, Huntelaar could potentially be made use of

need more midfielder flashbacks

I went for the Baines Flashback as he has decent stats and not overly expensive. Fits into my PL team well so far

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

For anyone not aware, fifa are giving away free packs based on how many days you've logged into the game or web app.

ahhh shit now this hamsik EoaA card

that's like all of my coins between him and huntlaar and/or arny! I was gonna buy neymar, so much for that. hamsik's base card is actually in my team, so a card I'd get use out of for sure. 350k though

He'll go into my 'Wolves' team anyway that's for sure. I was hoping the Donck was going to get an in form but it wasn't to be

Donck would have been CM too, shame would be a nice card. I used him as central CB for a while at the start.

did a few investments for the upcoming ratings boost... hopefully they pan out, shouldn't lose much if they don't. Ziyech HL, Pepe HL, Alisson IF, de Ligt IF, Richarlison OTW

all these events happening is really putting a dent in my neymar fund. did the SBC's for Huntelaar and Howard; I will have both Ajax and MLS teams by year end if this keeps up. Hopefully I can sell the investments over the weekend so I can add the diver supreme to my team.

Doc and Ruben have been upgraded in the Winter Upgrades update.

Doc is now a 77 and Neves is an 80.

I was expecting a Jiminez update. :(

doherty's MOTM went from 80->83. big boosts to boosts to passing (+4) and def (+5). nice!

Ffs I already bought his MOTM card - has it gone up in price much?

looks like he's going for max BIN currently. 50k. I'm guessing that price will settle down, but glad I bought him for 20k all the same

Back