• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

JOTA! Not really playing as much so going to get him and switch things up a bit to accommodate.

I'll get him, Boly and hopefully there's a Neves Future Star SBC coming up. I'll build a whole new squad for those lads.

Not too bad tbh. Made 35k so upto 95k from almost nothing after spending everything last night...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nice one, get that Ibra SBC done while it's available though. You doing BPM/SPM still? SPM has been brilliant the last week, it's made me a fortune.

Just been doing BPM at the minute... SPM hadn't been as good in the past but will have a look

my ibra scored an insane goal tonight. crazy outside foot shot from abotu 40 yards out with a massive curve, perfectly into the corner. I normally don't do a lot of the sbc's but super glad I got him.

also been knocking out that Ligue 1 objective and have been using neymar tots loan card.... holy shit he is amazing.

Looks like I missed Ibra...

Just had a class game. Was 3-1 down and bought Vardy on who I mentioned yesterday is class for me. He had 15 mins on the pitch and scored 4!

I fucking hate Vardy. I can't believe you cant use Aguero! He's one of those few players that if you slip when you were going to press pass and press shoot you score. Still, if Vardy does the business for you then he's certainly a cheaper option!

Had some mad pack luck last night, opened an Ultimate pack with coins for a gamble and packed Salah. Sold him for 240k as he was a dupe and opened another two packs. Pulled these plus a load of decent SBC fodder.

5wbp0Osl.jpg

ZAOWC89l.jpg

No use for either really as they didn't fit my teams with good chemistry but they're quality SBC fodder as I'm building up a decent stock of high rated players and IFs. Decided to open one Mega Pack as my luck seemed in and pulled this beauty.

BgbyrRJl.jpg

I really wanted to try Upamecano to see what all the hype was about and having just packed Lloris I could fit them both in on full Chemistry and move De Gea and Ramos to my second team on good Chemistry to really beef that up. Played a few games and conceded one goal, Upamecano is an absolute unit and I'm glad I tried him, Ramos isn't coming back now as Upamecano is that good. Godin and Neto now go into the high rated SBC fodder pile as well so a good night all round. The first team is now really fun to play with, I've added a lot to my game as well with skill moves and controlled dribbling and I'm getting better so I'm having some really enjoyable games. The second team is coming along as well and is also a lot of fun to play with. And I STILL don't know what to aim for next!

First Team:

a9UsJsZl.jpg

Second Team:

UESskOnl.jpg

Bloody hell I don't get luck like that.

I find with Vardy I can pretty much score with his first touch a lot of the time. Odd really how we find different players work differently...

Yep. Some people rave about FB Ibra and how he scores for fun but I just can't use him very well. Crespo and Aguero though just score non-stop.

That is a hell of a pack run you had there. That Pepe card is supposed to be really good, I will pick him up at some point as a fitness replacement for mbappe. Also jealous you got that FFS card he would be perfect in my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Some people rave about FB Ibra and how he scores for fun but I just can't use him very well. Crespo and Aguero though just score non-stop.

I mean honestly you just shoot with him. Get him the ball somrwhere in/around the box and give the Swede a chance to swing his foot.

He’s a massively different player from the types of agile forwards you seem to use though. I’ve actually been struggling getting used to my new team, which is odd to say, given that it’s mbappe/Neymar. Opposite problem from you, I’m used to the lumbering strong giants. Cavani’s been pretty good for me in the middle tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upamecano is unreal, slap an Anchor on him and he's unbeatable. I've still only conceded one goal since I put him in the team. I'm glad I'm going through a phase of hoarding again as otherwise I'd have just sold him on straight away. I wouldn't mind trying the Joe Gomez card as that one must be even better but it's too big a price really, plus I'm waiting on a Neves FS SBC this week before I commit to anything, I'm not missing that. I've got no use for Pepe at all so he'll just go into an SBC when a good one comes up.

According to FUTbin I can do the Baresi SBC for about 200k with what I've got in my club which is a no brainer as I'll be able to put him into a top Icon SBC when one gets released. Still 28 days left on that one though so I'll wait a while and see what else I pack in the mean time.

any of you trying for the rafael leao objective? I'm having a much easier time of it than last week with Vrsaljko, even though this is more games.

look what I got in a regular gold pack from squad battles :icon_lol:

8suaUK0.jpg

unfortunately he's one of the least valuable ones (of course). still, an exciting unexpected pull

I got Geronimo fucking Rulli as my best pull from Elite 3. Complete waste of fucking time.

Back