• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I did him yesterday as I was bored, had enough players in my club to do it so just did. Stupid really as I already have Prime Crespo and Aguero. I’ll try him out a bit more, only had one game with him last night, if he works out I may sell Crespo, don’t know yet. I did sell Marcelo TOTY though (225k profit, bonus) as I couldn’t have him, Hazard and Kante on 7 or 8 Chemistry due to changing my formation. Bought Prime Carlos so looking forward to trying him out tonight, his high defensive work rate should make a difference to Marcelo’s low as well.

Bought VVD and Fabinho into my team. It's no wonder 99% of people use them. They win the ball back without me even controlling them.

@t3ch, played more with Militao and tbh he is quite good, not just a pace merchant. It's more a bonus that if you get into a race with an attacker you will beat them. I use shadow for +10 interceptions.

yeah I've been happy with both him and Mathieu. Also happy with Fabinho; I purposely made a midfield of giants and am running Fabinho/Pogba/Rabiot. :icon_lol:

I couldn't afford Mbappe after doing some of the SBC's; will save for him and buy in a few weeks. This is what I have after the 800,000 coin spending spree, but I was debating switching back to one of the 3-ATB formations. 3421 or 3412 maybe. No idea what that would look like.

nHDG6d7.png

Why don't you just use custom tactics and set "Attacking" to 3412 or 3421 and switch to it in-game a few times to try it? Saves changing everything for now...

Lucas Arny
Anderson
Telles Rabiot Pogba Lala
Matheiu Fabinho Militao
Casillas

all of my other teams are 352 so it's not that I'm entirely unfamiliar with them, just kinda missing having more in midfield. it's how I've played for like 2 years! I really like having a dedicated CAM and a more purpose-built CDM, but I'm also really liking the LF/RF positions (which I haven't really used previously).

I've got some random players laying around I can use to fill in gaps while I test the waters.

The LF/RF are great in 3421 too, can't get them to work that well in the 4321 though myself, I think it's mostly a counter attacking formation, specifically quick balls in behind on the break and I just don't play like that

<3 352

Fucking love this team, so classy to play with. Got FB Ibra, Salah, UCL Kante and Aguero on the bench in case things go tits up. Just don't know where to go next, either a TOTY or a top end Icon.

attachment.php

TOTY Varane instead of Ramos?

Could do, or TOTY Ramos. I do love Ramos. I wouldn't mind TOTY De Bruyne as his NIF is a quality card. I think the top end Icons are out of my reach really, I'd love Ronaldo's 94 or 96 but I couldn't save that much coins up if I tried.

anyone want to knock out 3 of the friendly seasons matchups for the swap card weekly?

What platform you play on?

Also BPM is going well tonight! Had a fair few players selling for 3-4k - get involved ;)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Any Breda or Willem II going for loads due to the marquee matchups. All English bronzes worth loads more due to The future stars sbc too.

Just managed to buy Pogba after some wheeling and dealing. Gonna play him in 443 - he be best as CAM or CM?

I've got Eriksen and Firminho as my CAM so one of the 3 will become a CM.

I've got two prem teams at the moment for fitness etc

Pogba I used as a CM but I think he'd be better as a CAM. Having said that after 400 games I sold him and replaced him with De Bruyne and he's fucking miles better.

Still running the two teams, I've got a PL/La Liga/Brazilian hybrid as my second team.

attachment.php

I'll considering making my second team a Brazilian hybrid to the advantage of a better LB

You’ll have a good choice. Sandro is supposed to be the best but Marcelo is class. RTTF Telles looks quality as well. Still don’t know whether to save up for an end game player for my first team or start pimping my fitness squad.

Back