• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

On 10 wins out of 22 this WL. Frustrating, lost one game 6-5, every single one of their 6 goals was a first time finesse. No skill at all, just learning a broken mechanic.

Just need 1 win for 11, at least.

I thought they nerfed those? guess not? :icon_lol:

I won’t touch WL again, probably the worst gaming experience I’ve had.

Dilemma. I saved for ages to buy Prime Figo, and he’s good. Not rapid but silky skills and quality finishing. Not long after I packed Mbappe from Roy Keane’s World Class SBC. Thought I’d try him out seeing as I could fit him in full chem and I was surprised, for an 87 card he’s mint. So dynamic and a great cross. I have Salah in my fitness squad so one of Figo or Mbappe have to go. I’d get 2.2m for Figo and about 430k for Mbappe, all money going towards another icon. No idea what to do.

I thought they nerfed those? guess not? :icon_lol:

Have they balls. Not enough, any way. I don't come up against it much, I'm only average, the higher ranked you get the worse it is for abusing timed finesse, first time finesse, constant pressure + team press.

Literally all 6 in that game. They didn't even try to score any other way. And so hard to stop/defend.

I was well pissed off, I scored 5!! :icon_lol:

I won’t touch WL again, probably the worst gaming experience I’ve had.

Dilemma. I saved for ages to buy Prime Figo, and he’s good. Not rapid but silky skills and quality finishing. Not long after I packed Mbappe from Roy Keane’s World Class SBC. Thought I’d try him out seeing as I could fit him in full chem and I was surprised, for an 87 card he’s mint. So dynamic and a great cross. I have Salah in my fitness squad so one of Figo or Mbappe have to go. I’d get 2.2m for Figo and about 430k for Mbappe, all money going towards another icon. No idea what to do.

Mbappe and spend elsewhere. Everyone says he's mint, you've tried him and reckon he could push Figo for a spot, go for something else too? Spread the fun out a bit

aaaand I'm back to losing

... maybe it's cause I'm drunk lol?

aaaand I'm back to losing

... maybe it's cause I'm drunk lol?
Drunk FIFA is not good.

Always want to play it after having a few then it turns into a bad mistake

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Finished 11/24.

I'd say Fabinho and VVD were in 20/24 :).

Booz/anyone who has him- do you think Pogba would be worth it as central CAM? His finishing is "only" 73. Does he miss many chances? I used Rui Costa's loan card this weekend and he actually missed a few easy chances and I noticed his finishing is 75

Why is Fabinho so expensive? Matic and Fernandinho are better

Why is Fabinho so expensive? Matic and Fernandinho are better

Plays for Liverpool that's why I'd expect. I did a draft squad thingy last week and had him in the centre of the park and he was completely dominant. I've had Fernandinho and I'd say Fabinho was better?

Liverpool hype, good links being Brazilian/to Firmino and VVD, and he's OP

Booz/anyone who has him- do you think Pogba would be worth it as central CAM? His finishing is "only" 73. Does he miss many chances? I used Rui Costa's loan card this weekend and he actually missed a few easy chances and I noticed his finishing is 75

Pogba's quality, he opens up so much space with his skill moves. He does miss some chances but scores more often than he misses, and he belts in some beauties from outside the box.

Willy Boly's got an IF coming in the new TOTW!

Good news... Been waiting for a Wolves IF to add to my team

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bout time wolves got one

not surprising though given our lack of hat tricks, kinda figured a defender would be the eventual ticket.

flashback teves looks pretty nice and only requires

83 rated team - 1 IF, 2 Argentina
85 rated team - 1 United

I'll be getting that card.

I’ve got him now - he’s quite good! But then I do have a pretty crap team

I have no idea what the division rivals stuff is all about but I get matched every time with someone who has a really strong team. My front three of Traore, Izquierdo and Raul is doing quite well considering ha

Finally went in. Bought Socrates 950k and Mbappe 300k. Mbappe is so, so good for the money and will be staying. Had Cuadrado before and he blows him away. Socrates has 10G/4A for me in 10 games of Fut champs, amazing player but not worth a million coins, pretty sure I could find someone else who would do just as good.

So now back to the drawing board of which icon to get!

CRCZEd0.jpg

So now back to the drawing board of which icon to get!

Prime Crespo. But why stop at one?!

I wouldn't be playing Socrates there though to be fair.

I have a few formations I switch to. Plays CAM and ST for me. Played a few more games and he's gone and scored another load, will be tough to sell. His prime card must he stupid.

Prime Crespo would wipe my entire budget and I'd have to sell Mbappe back. Budget is up to say 1.2m. And his middle/basic versions have meh stamina. firstworldproblems

It's why I asked how Pogba was. Everything bar finishing looks great for the kind of central CAM I want. I'm no good with small piddly players there

Back