• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

booz those teams are nuts

Mainly all down to BPM and SPM with a few little tricks that rake the coins in. It helps that I’ve had zero interest in any of the FUTmas SBCs either, they’re atrocious.

I've been using a Lukaku loan card this week and really like him, can tell he has that little 'extra' my other players are missing.. I'm too shit to use small weak players like Aguero. Lukaku, Kane, Higuain, etc. much more my speed.

I will buy my 'real' team during the TOTS crash, but I'm currently still rotating a front 2 with Zaha, Arnautovic, and King.

You really should learn how to use Aguero, he’s a different level to all of the others. Only CR7 is a better NIF forward I reckon.

I should really try BPM.

Don't really trade, just the odd bits. The day before Futmas I grabbed a few 87,86,85 and they've all gone up, so even buying the day before i.e late still worked. Immobile went from 20k to 30k for example.

I gave up trying to trade with high rated players, the PC market is just too volatile and undercutting kills profiteering. I do sell off packed cards but don’t bother trying to play the market any more. BPM and SPM is guaranteed profit with no legwork.

Any tips to BPM? Just had a quick go an made about 3000 coins after opening 10+ packs...

I've been making quite a few coins (probably a couple of thousand) selling all my excess position changes. They're relatively easy to sell at the moment due to the current daily objective being to buy one.

Good idea. Although I would say to sell all consumables as you go bar contracts and fitness.

Any tips to BPM? Just had a quick go an made about 3000 coins after opening 10+ packs...

List all players, even the 200 coin ones. If they don’t sell after a few cycles put them in your club and refill your list through packs. Save squad fitness for the weekend and sell them then at a higher price. Undercut on higher priced player cards and they’ll sell instantly. Keep your list topped up as often as possible. Some training cards sell such as pace and shooting, some defensive ones do too but GK ones rarely sell.

Change LW and RW to LF and RF and sell them at inflated prices (check the market for Bronze RF and LF), any nationality or league will work. Sell all player fitness cards for 200. Keep an eye on SBCs when specific nationalities or leagues are required and list your saved players at a premium.

You can also put your cards through the Bronze Upgrade, save up the untradeable Silvers and put them through the upgrade, then the untradeable Golds through the upgrade to get rare Gold.

Keep all contract cards and use them, you’ll be in contracts forever for free.

What booz said.

I list players on open bid 2-3 times, then change their BIN to 200. Fitness always sells. If something doesn't sell within a day or two I push it to club and replace with new cards.

I've been making quite a few coins (probably a couple of thousand) selling all my excess position changes. They're relatively easy to sell at the moment due to the current daily objective being to buy one.

Everyone should be clearing out their inventory of excess cards before the TOTY drop. If you're sitting on 10x high value position or chemistry changes, go ahead and start unloading.

Actually a good time to unload unused high value cards as well. Golds are going to be like half price going forward in like 2 weeks.

You really should learn how to use Aguero, he’s a different level to all of the others. Only CR7 is a better NIF forward I reckon.

I'm sure I'd like him just fine. I liked Sanchez in '17 and Mertens '18 is my all time favorite card, so I'm obviously not completely against tiny bois.

I don't ever skill or do anything like that though, so feels wasted on me. Better off getting a tall/strong guy.

I regularly clear out the clutter in my club, don't carry much but probably keep more fitness cards than i need to...

Have made about 15000 today so far so not bad going just by getting and selling Bronze

I use Perisic up front and love that I can actually ping a cross in and he'll win the header. Don't think I could use a tiny boi as solo striker now.

Crespo is meant to be one of the next Prime Icons SBC. Tempted to just do him as it'll be cheaper than buying him (hopefully)

What booz said.

I list players on open bid 2-3 times, then change their BIN to 200. Fitness always sells. If something doesn't sell within a day or two I push it to club and replace with new cards.

Everyone should be clearing out their inventory of excess cards before the TOTY drop. If you're sitting on 10x high value position or chemistry changes, go ahead and start unloading.

Actually a good time to unload unused high value cards as well. Golds are going to be like half price going forward in like 2 weeks.

It all depends how likely you are to do SBCs, I’m not really selling Gold anymore unless SBCs push the price up, I’d rather keep them and use them in SBCs myself. They’re low now anyway, only the meta players are holding their value. Position changes can come in useful for SBCs as well so be wary of dumping them all, they can earn you extra coin when certain positions are needed. LW > LF will always sell as will RW > RF, the latter won’t fetch as much though.

Big tip: New users who get FIFA for Xmas will be snapping up Bronze and Silver like mad to complete the starter and league SBCs.

sorry I didn't mean to *Clear out* your club.... clear excess cards != liquidate

I always keep ~3 of the more common position/chemistry on hand. But if you're sitting on 20 Hunter cards, good time to start whittling that number down. :icon_lol:

I've been holding onto my golds that sell for min. Cards that go for 3k+ though aren't going to be worth that much, so been selling them off. I can rebuy when needed for less. Make money while I can off them. Sorta like selling a TOTW before a new one comes out.

did you guys get the hero Martinez weekly reward? really liking him for a super sub.

I packed him last week and I’ll sell him, just waiting for his price to go up a bit.

did you guys get the hero Martinez weekly reward? really liking him for a super sub.

Online singles where people bring on 3 subs instantly? Bun that. Card did look fun to use though

A player from Portugal should be one of today's Futmas SBC. Neves??

Actually looking at his stats I may put him on my bench and sell Kroos.

Online singles where people bring on 3 subs instantly? Bun that. Card did look fun to use though

yeah that was annoying. playing with a full MLS team (requirement) and then someone brings on fucking cr7 in the 2nd minute. :lol:

it wasn't too bad. I probably played 10-12 games, insta-quitting the ones it was clear I was gonna lose. Took maybe 2-3 hours total.

I packed him last week and I’ll sell him, just waiting for his price to go up a bit.

I actually meant the *other* martinez, the weekly objective MLS player. I actually packed the River Plate Martinez too, and he's also a super sub for me at CAM. Seems fine so far.

noob team

4nYxz9c.png

Back