• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I actually meant the *other* martinez, the weekly objective MLS player. I actually packed the River Plate Martinez too, and he's also a super sub for me at CAM. Seems fine so far.

Oh sorry, I get you. Sold Kroos for 30k profit and brought Martinez on as a sub next game and he scored, put a maestro on him and he looks quality as a sub.

Just packed TOTW Greizmann. Should bring me in around 7-800k so should be able to invest in Icon once he's sold

I cannot buy a freakin win at the moment.

I've lost every rivals match, even against players worse than me who I dominate shots/possession, for days. Then I'll go and play some squad battles on world class and win 7-0. I don't understand what is happening.

Right now my rivals skill rating is like 940. :icon_lol:

I've lost every rivals match, even against players worse than me who I dominate shots/possession, for days. Then I'll go and play some squad battles on world class and win 7-0. I don't understand what is happening.

I had the exact same thing all last week. Lost a game yesterday 1-0 with 20 shots to the other guys 5. Had lost a load beforehand too. Was so pissed off I said I'll play one more game and if I don't win I'll never play again... Won that 7-1!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Started to pay attention to FUT now and had a gold 2 week on Squad battles last week. I have 30k coins just working out who’s worth getting

Depends which area you're looking to strengthen, and what you have already. You can pick up some decent CM's for less than 30k (talking about Xbox here) - Fernandinho does a good job in there, great engine and can be picked up for around 18-22k

Brought Fernandinho but he isn’t as good as the Moutinho card in my eyes. Moutinho plays much better for me on fut

I also like Moutinho. Started out with him and keep him on the bench... Traore still gets used regularly and would recommend him if you're starting out.
Vardy is cheap and scores plenty

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

James, of 'horrible to play against and fairly cheap' PL players I'd suggest-

D.Sanchez 15k
Jesus 9.5k

Sanchez is horrible, tough to get past and wins headers V Perisic who I find wins them against most CBs I come up against. Hate facing him and VVD but the latter is really expensive.

Jesus just scores for fun. Keeps going all game. Seems to always score against me and pisses me off ha.

Thank you b3h for that going to get Sanchez later on.

No idea who to go for next.

2MPTbmm.jpg

Absolute beast of a team.

It's interesting to see your icon choices. I would have Crespo any day of the week but I'd never opt for the other 3.

Well maybe Figo over Best.

Isn't Keane + Kante overkill? Would have thought Keane would slot into that CDM role better/similar? Never used him though just going off stats.

Still haven't pulled the trigger on anyone myself cuz I'm a noob. Praying for red Lala and Pogba in my rewards today!

I'm going to move Keane to my fitness squad and change him next I think. Maybe Prime Matthaus, he looks end game. Wouldn't mind Vieira but at 7.5m I won't be getting near him.

Puyol is the best defender I've used by a mile, he's fucking immense. I'm only just getting used to Figo but so far he's silk to play with.

after being destroyed for days in a row, I went like 7/8 in rivals pretty comfortably last night.

these matching algorithms that EA uses are ridiculous.

I've got near 700k stashed away for the TOTS market crash

not sure if I want to go for a PL, Serie A, French, or Brazilian team

I am leaning toward a french/brazil hybrid currently, split right down the middle.

Went 4-20 in my first WL, absolutely pathetic. Couldn't pass, shoot, tackle, anything in most games, just getting murdered. Then in the games I did dominate I'd hit the bar, hit the post, have their keeper (Kepa anyone?) have worldies and save everything, goal line clearances, the lot, then they'd win in the last ten. Started forfeiting all the matches the just couldn't be arsed. It felt as scripted as fuck. Your 7m team isn't very good, better buy some packs! Fuck that shit.

1) kepa is an absolute beast for me

2) I've never once enjoyed playing WL. I finally got enough points for it earlier this week and it's just gonna sit at 2k until the next fifa comes out.

WL can fuck right off. Vile stuff.

Back