• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Realistically, though, he can't shoot for shit. I have used him as one of my subs before but found that when he broke through he'd let me down most the time.

Super subs will(should) be more effective after the latest patch. Fresh legs V tired legs which are effected a lot more by stamina loss.

I've found him to be pretty usable. What's changed in the new patch to help with subs?

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-19-pitch-notes-patch-4

People using constant pressure/team pressing will supposedly have knackered teams.

Edit: ...so super subs will be far more effective V tired defenders. Not sure if that was clear. Also holding sprint and certain positions that cover a lot of ground are meant to get tired more. It will hopefully make things a bit more realistic. If you use constant pressure as a cheap tactic... it'll be less effective and/or easier to counter. I hope?!

Last edited:
I don’t have ps plus and haven’t put any effort into FUT so I’ll give it a miss fellas

Latest team, fucking love it.

FbFUkCR.jpg

Been Bronze packing loads on my phone as I haven't had much time at the PC and decided to splash out. No idea what Hernan is like, haven't had chance to use him yet.

0wwJrCgl.png

oV0rT40l.png

Crespo was amazing when I had him a few years ago.

I'm still using a cheapo squad (I swap to this once game starts). Up to 1.1m, saving for Socrates basic card I think. If not, Mbappe and Pogba probably.

HIagZj8.jpg

Looks like EA are having to give out two many good cards in SB's, as the updates appear to have changed to every 12 hours.

6TjIeSX.png

My latest team, want to improve with a better CAM. What are the recommendations? I like Lingard, scored 4 in a recent game with him but to improve I assume I'd be looking at the likes of De Bruyne and Pogba. Wasn't impressed with Silva when I had him so flogged him...

Attachments

• 2018-12-17 12_42_06-FUT Web App - EA SPORTS Official Site.jpg
    2018-12-17 12_42_06-FUT Web App - EA SPORTS Official Site.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 13
Probably best to use Imgur or similar to upload that as you can't see that pic very well, but I'm sad and can tell who everyone is

Eriksen and KDB have 5* weak foot which I love. Would also love to get Pogba myself at some point, for CAM position.

Would Firmino not be better at CAM, and get someone else in at CM? Aim for Kante perhaps?

Probably best to use Imgur or similar to upload that as you can't see that pic very well, but I'm sad and can tell who everyone is

Eriksen and KDB have 5* weak foot which I love. Would also love to get Pogba myself at some point, for CAM position.

Would Firmino not be better at CAM, and get someone else in at CM? Aim for Kante perhaps?

I had considered moving him too... Might give that a go :)

My latest team, want to improve with a better CAM. What are the recommendations? I like Lingard, scored 4 in a recent game with him but to improve I assume I'd be looking at the likes of De Bruyne and Pogba. Wasn't impressed with Silva when I had him so flogged him...

Yeah move Bobby F to CAM, put Fernandinho at CM and replace Kane with Aguero, you really won’t regret it. Aguero is a different level to Kane. If you’ve got the funds get Kante instead of Fernandinho.

Bobby F moved earlier and also bought Aguero as wasn't impressed with Kane. Preferred Vardy to Kane tbh...

For now I'm using OTW Jorginho as my other CM. I have around 150k in coins at the minute

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If you're happy with Jorginho short term save up for Kante or Pogba, they're a class above and you can tell. You'll love Aguero he's unreal, just got five goals in my first DR game then Crespo followed that up with four in the next game. Don't think I'll be changing my strikers before the game dies.

I've been using a Lukaku loan card this week and really like him, can tell he has that little 'extra' my other players are missing.. I'm too shit to use small weak players like Aguero. Lukaku, Kane, Higuain, etc. much more my speed.

I will buy my 'real' team during the TOTS crash, but I'm currently still rotating a front 2 with Zaha, Arnautovic, and King.

Back