• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Just spent my lunch doing the UEFA SBC Matchups - didn't get much on the initial rewards but the 3 UCL pack was decent enough. Got Kimmich who I sold for 80k and two others that went for 15 and 4... So not a bad return

tenor.gif

The UCL SBCs were fucking shit.

So after the advice earlier this week I've added Alonso and Walker to my squad. Played one game with the new team and was getting hammered in midfield...

Had a pause queued up to replace Moutinho but then he scored a pearler so I couldn't drop him then... 10 mins later he gets an assist and gets motm [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

A quick change with my team. I think in form Hulk at CAM wasn't as good as Talisca. So I made a quick 50k profit and brought in form Talisca at CAM and resigned Marcelo.

For a POTM Auba you need to trade in a regular Auba

Fucking hell a gold Pierre is going to cost you 450k now

Cheapest one on the market is 460k

I was hoping to pick an auba up during the upcoming crash... now they're gonna be wiped outta the market and still be expensive. dammit.

Looks like I sold my packed Auba a week too early, at least he helped me get Hazard POTM and Prime Keane though. Only one or two upgrades left before I'm completely happy.

9rBFo49.jpg

Bought a couple of 50k packs as well earlier and packed Azpi again and this fucker again...

adiTiUq.jpg

Packed a Road to the Final Kimpembe. Deciding whether to sell or risk PSG qualifying from their group.

Still trying to decide who to get. Thinking Kimpembe, Telles or D.Sanchez as they probably won't get an IF so the card will go up a bit if they progress a couple of rounds.

I wouldn’t mind the RTF Aguero but I could get a decent icon for that price. I suppose selling NIF Aguero would balance it out a bit and he’s got a good chance of improving with City but it’s still a load of money for a slightly better player than I’ve already got. Suarez went for 450k this morning so I’m getting near another 1m purchase either way.

Opened a couple of the 25k packs this morning and while not on the Suarez level at least I got another walkout...

zxRWxRE.png

Done my first weekend league. 11/20 wins so far. Might just leave it at that as it's enough to qualify for another weekend.

Back