• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I didn't move anyone anywhere! That was Langers!

I've come across a brilliant team on paper, still got to know how to use it.

I can use that one barring Pogba, only played with him once.

I've branched off and recently used Depay for the weekly task. And Depay is brilliant.

yeah I was having a lot of luck with him when trying to finish the Blind objective

Well for anyone wanting to play tonight it appears EA's servers are down!

They have posted on twitter saying it is being investigated, afaik they've been down since 6.30 or so

Thought they'd fixed it when Origin fired up but it appears I'm too old...

BpJSxY6.jpg

I was on during the downtime and then when everyone got on it kicked everyone back off including me. Did loads of the league SBCs for cheap

I got back in briefly earlier and missed Alisson at 4.5k by a split second. There must have been some right bargains for the few who were online.

Still no joy. Was looking forward to a few games tonight and trying out Auba and Walker as well. Bastards.

Well for anyone wanting to play tonight it appears EA's servers are down!

They have posted on twitter saying it is being investigated, afaik they've been down since 6.30 or so

I went ahead and started The Journey. I enjoyed the other two. Unfortunately the camera angles seemed to be weirder this year, and players are stupider. and it didn't detect the data from my previous saves.

still will finish for the story though, fun getting to play as the USWNT

Never played it. I only play FUT and Pro Clubs tbh and have done for years.

PC has improved this time, slightly. The AI actually has half a brain compared to the previous games where they had no brain at all. Still some issues and it's still neglected as I assume career mode is.

As people have said, FUT is what earns the stupid $ and they put the majority of effort into that.

Struggling on what to go for next. When Auba sells I'll have over 1m, Hazard POTM or Prime Puyol?

Still no Helder though, and his in game representation is easily the worst of the bunch.

So I think that means the following are sorted:

Patricio
Doherty
Coady
Bennett
Boly
Jonny
Moutinho
Neves
Jota
Cavaleiro
Jimenez
Bonatini
Saiss
Ashley-Seal (??!)

Why have they done Ashley-Seal :icon_lol:

v3nnWyJ.jpg

This is my team at the moment, trying to keep Moutinho in the team as he is decent and has the most assists of all my players... also want to keep a Wolf in there :)

Got lucky on a few packs recently, Scholes Icon, David Alaba and few IF's all of which sold well and managed to improve my front line...

Prefer the 4-1-4-1 formation as it allows to me to break down a lot of attacks and gives me good options on the counter attack

Any suggestions on who may improve my team - Pogba and De Gea i'm considering saving for... Whenever I come up against De Gea I can play a team off the park have 10+ shots and only the odd one goes in!

Back