• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Been stocking up on a few Vidals for the scream Koke card that was leaked.

I've stocked up on Arsenal players, think I've got a full set barring Mustafi and Auba along with three Ozils at rock bottom prices. Just picked up Toprak, Burki, Pulisic, Gotze, Kagawa, Delaney and Weigl for about 3.5k as well, that Auba POTM SBC had better drop now.

Vidal looks pretty low on PC at the mo as well, around 11k, might pick a few up.

Packed SIF Lala out of my DR packs and sold him for 40k. Nothing else though out of five packs.

Bought him weekend, pretty good RB for 25k (Xbox price).

Have stocked up on Arsenal players today too,Lacazette will easily return me some decent profit if the the Auba SBC drops

Only just noticed this thread! Been playing Fifa 19 for a while and enjoying it despite starting off awful in DR... Got a reasonable team together now and played 3 the other night, winning the first 3-0, 2nd 3-2 (2-0 up then 2-2 on 90 mins and I get the winner last kick of the game) and final game 2-2 (2-0 down until 75 mins). So was happy with this performance...

Decided to have a look at some of the SBC and completed a few and got Alaba who I sold for 65k, an IF Sarabia who is on the market now and also Scholes Icon which I am undecided whether to keep or not...I guess if I can make a fair amount on the market then I probably will do and upgrade the majority of my team but will play a few games with him tonight to see what I think...

Haven't got into the squad battles yet - are the rewards from these worth doing? I only get to play around 10 games a week so not sure it will be worth my while

Got sent a £6 off code for this on Amazon. Which is only £45 at the moment so I've taken the plunge. Mini Langers will be elated!

Not doing any of that FUT shit though - you lot have really put me off it!

No wonder EA have no interest in refining the actual important things in a football sim, when it appears to nowadays to be completely dominated by some form of weird card trading game.

Only just noticed this thread! Been playing Fifa 19 for a while and enjoying it despite starting off awful in DR... Got a reasonable team together now and played 3 the other night, winning the first 3-0, 2nd 3-2 (2-0 up then 2-2 on 90 mins and I get the winner last kick of the game) and final game 2-2 (2-0 down until 75 mins). So was happy with this performance...

Decided to have a look at some of the SBC and completed a few and got Alaba who I sold for 65k, an IF Sarabia who is on the market now and also Scholes Icon which I am undecided whether to keep or not...I guess if I can make a fair amount on the market then I probably will do and upgrade the majority of my team but will play a few games with him tonight to see what I think...

Haven't got into the squad battles yet - are the rewards from these worth doing? I only get to play around 10 games a week so not sure it will be worth my while

10 games a week just do DR. Better rewards for less effort. Unless you're some kind of supremo and can win 5-0 on Ultimate that is.

Ha, no chance. I'll stick to DR then.

For example I play SB on Professional so I can just snooze my way through games, try to score 3+ so I get more points. I find I have to play most days and play most of the 4 games to get a reward of 11k coins, 1 prime mixed players pack and 1 gold premium players pack. If you can stomach it on a higher difficulty it might be more worth it

I took coins again for today’s DR rewards then saw some of the cards people were pulling from packs on the EA forums so thought I’d have a cheeky tenner on the promo packs. Bought three 25k packs and pulled Auba, SIF Suso and Naldo. Topped up with 71p worth of points for a 7.5k pack and pulled Walker. Bonus.

Also bought Pogba on Tuesday but have only played one game with him so far. Can’t really upgrade my team any more so will have to save for an icon now.

went for packs this time cause of the rare consumables pack, which I would've spent more money on buying separately. best I got out of my 2x mega packs was keita. oh well.

Bought 2 25k packs (with my coins). Got loads of sub 80s. Waste of time. Never got a player from a pack who improves me.

I’m in two minds what to do with Auba, I tried his loan card when I decided to swap out Kane and thought he was good but decided to buy Aguero when the loan ran out. Kun has been brilliant and I don’t have room for both really as virtually never sub my striker so I should cash in on one really, I just love Auba’s pace though and it’s a predicament.

Once I’ve sold him (if I do), IF Gundogan, SIF Suso and Naldo I should hit 1m coins for the first time. Then hopefully Auba’s SBC will net me quite a bit as well. Just need I decide which Icon to go for as it’s pretty hard to upgrade anywhere in my team now. I was thinking Prime Gerrard to replace Kante then sell Kroos as I won’t need him anymore.

And the lucky sod award goes to.... Boozad! Your pack luck is insane.

Not sure Gerrard would be that much better than Kante? Obviously he can shoot, but otherwise...

Haven't decided on coins or packs yet. Someone log in for me and take coins?? Ha.

And the lucky sod award goes to.... Boozad! Your pack luck is insane.

It has been to be honest, I did go through a couple of weeks of pure shit but other than that I've bagged some really good cards.

Here's my lineup, any suggestions on how to improve that would be appreciated. The only other thing I can think of is hold onto all of my players and just do SBCs. I would go for Hazard but I can't sell Sane and I don't know if he'd be a big enough upgrade to justify that outlay, Sane is class.

D1gOs5f.jpg

You moved us into our own thread and now you take the piss?

Aaron-Paul-Jesse-Pinkman-Bitch-Gif.gif

Back