• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

There was an sbc that rewarded you with a 3UCL tradeable pack

Ah ok, cheers. I only noticed the untradeable one.

So, if that SBC is gunna come back then simply buying CL cards now and selling them in a while when there's no SBC should be good money. I noticed one I had dropped from 25k to 6k during it.

Yeah. I packed Otamendi and his price went down to 50k. Two days later and his price is now at 90k.

I'm taking a break. I've just been beaten 5-0 by a person that had 5 shots and 5 on target. I had 23 shot with 17 on target. Fuck this.

goddammit didn't realize scream cards had gone down so much (been too busy to play the market this week), they're basically extinct in the market now

Apparently scream cards are shooting up in value. They have changed stats already.

goddammit didn't realize scream cards had gone down so much (been too busy to play the market this week), they're basically extinct in the market now

well this is embarassing.... I was looking at the fifa 18 scream list, no wonder I couldn't' find anyone. :icon_lol:

picked a few up

Last edited:
Apparently scream cards are shooting up in value. They have changed stats already.

Pepe and Abdulrahman have tanked on PC, Pepe's BIN is about 10k lower than three days ago. I managed to make a small profit on one of the two I speculated on but I'm stuck with the other one. Having said that the PC market pricing is mental, there's always a massive scope in prices all the time apart from highly desirable cards.

Made over 400k the last three days just buying and selling <100k rare golds, it's slowed down a bit now but Wednesday and Thursday if you could buy a rare gold for under 1k you were guaranteed to make around per card, I moved loads. Also moved a load of non-rare UCL cards that I picked up <1k for around 5k each.

Quirk, Pato got 3 goals and an assist today so should get an IF Weds.

DR was fucking awful last night, won my first two games 4-0 and 4-1 then ended up getting battered about 7 games on the spin and got relegated to D7, my team just turned to shit and I couldn’t do a thing. Fucked me right off. Won my first game in D7 then turned it off.

Wonder if Barkley might pip Auba to POTM. 3 goals, 3 assists I think

Naa, Auba’s all day. Hope so seeing as I’ve got a few Ozil’s ready to rake the coin in.

Packed Lukaku on Friday night. Sold him Saturday morning. I preferred Arnautovic IF card to Rom.

I packed Fabinho during the promo packs so sold Fernandinho, not much between them to be honest but I think I prefer the latter. Also upgraded Kane to Aguero yesterday, I just fancied someone with a bit more movement in them up front in stead of leaving it all to Sane and Salah. I'm just selling off a load of players again and am up to 700k, I want an icon but don't know which one. Was thinking Lineker to start off with but now I've got Serge I don't know who to go for, maybe Gerrard.

Packed fuck all again from Squad battles. My two free packs were wank as well.

the halloween SBC's have been having the cards in their team already. RIP wolves investment

Packed fuck all again from Squad battles. My two free packs were wank as well.

Packed SIF Lala out of my DR packs and sold him for 40k. Nothing else though out of five packs.

Back