• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Ridiculous that they haven't done Nuno, but they've done Jokanovic, who'll probably be sacked in the coming weeks. Getting their use out of what they've created while they can I guess.

Not really. I don't think Nuno is the sort of bloke that wants bits of stuff and wires stuck to his face.

Been caught offside in my own half 3 times this morning. Terrible - needs sorting in the patch

View attachment 2266

This is my team at the moment, trying to keep Moutinho in the team as he is decent and has the most assists of all my players... also want to keep a Wolf in there :)

Got lucky on a few packs recently, Scholes Icon, David Alaba and few IF's all of which sold well and managed to improve my front line...

Prefer the 4-1-4-1 formation as it allows to me to break down a lot of attacks and gives me good options on the counter attack

Any suggestions on who may improve my team - Pogba and De Gea i'm considering saving for... Whenever I come up against De Gea I can play a team off the park have 10+ shots and only the odd one goes in!

Well Young and Moutinho look the weak points? I also kept Moutinho (and Jota) for a while but eventually Moutinho's low stamina in the 2nd half annoyed me and I got rid.

Probably Mendy at lb and Walker at rb is where I would set my starting point.

Been caught offside in my own half 3 times this morning. Terrible - needs sorting in the patch

I scored a couple of own goals yesterday from what should have been a simple clearance! Something didn't feel right.... Won the first few games then went to bits in the next few

Probably Mendy at lb and Walker at rb is where I would set my starting point.

Walker I can afford right now so have been considering him too... Mendy I will take a look at cheers
Moutinho will also go eventually - maybe keep him on the bench out of loyalty!

Not really. I don't think Nuno is the sort of bloke that wants bits of stuff and wires stuck to his face.

Well that's fair enough, they could at least give him a beard in the game though!

Would take Alonso over Mendy, and he is pretty cheap too

Don't get Mendy. Never seen a player slated so much on FIFA.

Never seen it. All the people I watch use him including myself. He's prone to the odd error but overall he's decent.

Seems everyone on Reddit thinks he's crap.

I think Prem is lacking at LB a bit any way. I went straight for Telles

I use a French team and in weekend league Mendy was my weak link as he used to run off out of position all the time, at first I thought it was tactics but I realised my right back never used to do it. Swapped him out for Hernandez who is much better.

Plenty of time on the app on my phone and I worked up to 1.5m. Couldn’t decide what to do so bit the bullet and did the Hazard SBC as I already had loads of the players then bought Prime Keane to replace Fernandinho in the team below. Yet to use Keane as I only bought him this morning but will give him a whirl tonight.

Uk7Lrzy.jpg

Seems everyone on Reddit thinks he's crap.

I think Prem is lacking at LB a bit any way. I went straight for Telles
I have to use a Prem one to link with POTM Hazard as they are my only two prem players in my team.

I'm hoping the prem sbc will be a 86/87 rated LB

Richarlison OTW has tanked. think I'll grab one, I don't really have a good LM anyway. he's seeming to do well, prob not a bad shout to assume another TOTW at some point.

edit -- aaaaand of course someone starts trying to flip them right as I go to buy. why does this happen *every time*

Just spent my lunch doing the UEFA SBC Matchups - didn't get much on the initial rewards but the 3 UCL pack was decent enough. Got Kimmich who I sold for 80k and two others that went for 15 and 4... So not a bad return

Just spend my lunch doing the UEFA SBC Matchups - didn't get much on the initial rewards but the 3 UCL pack was decent enough. Got Kimmich who I sold for 80k and two others that went for 15 and 4... So not a bad return

get

annoyed I missed the UCL jumbo pack sbc. the others I can't be bothered with.

that brazillian team is looking pretty sweet. I've been thinking of building one, they have so many good cards. how do you like em so far?

Back