• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I'd have took him out before he even crossed the half way line.

Constant pressure/Team pressing nerfed :headbang:

Since the most recent update, the game is just unplayable for me. Ironically the game for me was at its best when it very first came out before the first update, each update since has made the gameplay worse. It's got to the point now where I cba to play online, which is a shame.

Are the Starheads available on PS4 career mode yet? Waiting for Rubes and Moutinho in particular. Apparently the new faces are out but the EA servers havent updated or something?

The latest update has hit PC and will hit PS/Xbox probably next week if that helps you.

Are the Starheads available on PS4 career mode yet? Waiting for Rubes and Moutinho in particular. Apparently the new faces are out but the EA servers havent updated or something?

They are on PS4, you just need to download the latest squad updates and they should appear. No Helder though, much to his annoyance on twitter last week.

Thought I'd bagged a cracker in the special David Silva, played a few games with him and much prefer the standard Lingard in my 4-3-3 formation...

Also got Adama and keeping him on the bench to use when needed towards the end of games, so far pretty much every game I bring him on in when I am in need of a goal I can ping the ball to him and he will bomb past everyone and either be in a decent scoring or passing position. Perfect for when trailing with 20 mins to go or in need of a winner... :)

Last edited:
I think MGW and Hause have been updated too.

Thought I'd bagged a cracker in the IF David Silva, played a few games with him and much prefer the standard Lingard in my 4-3-3 formation...

Also got Adama and keeping him on the bench to use when needed towards the end of games, so far pretty much every game I bring him on in when I am in need of a goal I can ping the ball to him and he will bomb past everyone and either be in a decent scoring or passing position. Perfect for when trailing with 20 mins to go or in need of a winner... :)

Realistically, though, he can't shoot for shit. I have used him as one of my subs before but found that when he broke through he'd let me down most the time.

Super subs will(should) be more effective after the latest patch. Fresh legs V tired legs which are effected a lot more by stamina loss.

Realistically, though, he can't shoot for shit. I have used him as one of my subs before but found that when he broke through he'd let me down most the time.

Super subs will(should) be more effective after the latest patch. Fresh legs V tired legs which are effected a lot more by stamina loss.

I've found his shooting to be alright but usually it's from a position no-one is going to miss from (possibly Iwelumo for Scotland territory), but a quick ball over the top he'll out-pace any defender and get into a decent position. Keeping him as a super sub for now as he is one of the only Wolves I have. Moutinho is in reserve and Patricio is my backup GK

Fair play. Another good thing about him - he's easy to spot with that hair! You know where he is at all times.

Prepare to be disappointed, they have not put the heads into career mode seems like it's just FUT.

Well that's disappointing, i was hoping they'd update my already started career mode.

I was going to restart my career mode because of this but most of the original team has been upgraded as we have a good transfer budget in the 2nd season

Any motivation for a little online twf tournament?

Back