• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Pogba's finishing is quality, ignore what the stats say. If you get him 20 yards out in a yard's space he'll finesse it in every time. If he's making runs into the box he'll finish it every time.

so close

tr6Bmx2.jpg

Buying FUT points?? Tut tut...

every once in a while I'll be drunk and go FUCK IT I WANT SOME PACKS WOOOO!!!!!

I'm not saying I'm proud, but hey we've all been there. it's 2am... the bars are closing... you're all alone... you want some new fifa players...

And then you open the packs and regret it...

I bought a 50k one earlier and it was utter bilge.

Also finding BPM isn't as good right now as prices appear to have dropped

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BPM still workin rather well for me, especially with these TOTY packs now dropping which don't have a level requirement. It's not the huge moneymaker it once was but it's still pretty consistent on this end.

Also been getting really lucky with the coin bonuses in the pack, not sure what's up with that but I won't complain

And then you open the packs and regret it...

well yeah I figured that was a given. :icon_lol:

I did just get a double coin bonus in one pack..

I'm still giving it a go

BPM has its ups and downs. Don’t write it off. What you should be doing in the meantime though is winning rare golds from the league upgrade SBCs on bid then flipping for a higher BIN. Time consuming but you’ll rake it in. Win at around 800 on bid and sell for 1200.

Aren't the upgrades untradeable?

You’re not getting the upgrades, don’t even touch the SBC. Just buy normal gold cards on the market from those leagues, people are using them for the SBCs for some reason. I’ve been selling them all day. I’m over 100k up from this morning and I bought a 100k pack with coins earlier.

Buy them cheap on bid and flip them for a higher BIN.

I get you now... Will have a look

Bought TOTY Marcelo to replace his NIF, can’t wait to use him.

1.5m for a LB, hot damn!

one time on reddit I got so much shit for suggesting that there are usually a few squad battle teams each week that you can beat on higher difficulty with ease because of the team makeup.

made sure to cap this

oX29mlj.jpg

They'd still kick my ass above Professional :icon_lol:

alright boys it's time to spend some money! what do you think of this as a potential squad?

(I have Lucas but the rest of the bench you can ignore I was playing with chemistry)
nmskhlS.png

Got Militao as my red player pick yesterday. Was hoping to get him to link to Telles and it actually happened.

Fast as fuck(like noticably fast) but he feels a bit small in game. Not sure on him yet.

Love Telles. Love SIF Lala. Love Mbappe. Love Paulinho.

got the flashback Ibra, what a beast

dude scored with his very first ever touch. :icon_lol:

Bet he is! The stamina put me off though.

Back