• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

DxmrL9tVsAoWILx.jpg:large

84 aggression on the IF :devilsmile:

I never got around to buying a boly, why in the heck is he so expensive now? was gonna start working on my fitness team with my fav+untradeable players and was looking forward to boly/jota.

Lack of availability would be my guess. Only 8 on sale on Xbox when I checked just. Only 1 Dendoncker that was listed at 9900 starting bid, 10k BIN

he's already gone up 6,000 since I last checked wtf

I was thinking he was being used in these FFS sbc's since he has french link, maybe should wait a week. I know EA likes to secretly pump extinct cards into the market, hopefully boly gets replenished

as-is I don't really want to spend the 35k. :\

Lack of supply, he’s probably in a FUTbin solution somewhere as well.

Got TOTW Diogo for 18k this morning most are at 25k

OK why is Dendoncker 9k? I can't work it out looking at the SBC's?

Ah ok, it's just because of the League SBC and us not having many gold CBs.

whatya think?? I realize it's kind of lame with neymar/mbappe, but I've literally *never* used a meta/top-tier team before. had fun using this on the french objectives, different from the usual 352 with tall strikers that I've used for years.

Rafael, De Jong, Blind, Vrsaljko, and Casillas are all untradeable rewards. kinda fun to build a team around them, shoehorning in the empty spots. :icon_lol:

Vecino is the only position I'm insure of. Might go Nain or Matuidi.

FQZj93X.png

Last edited:
fun fitness squad. will obviously swap schwein and jota in-game

84lB3l9.png

edit -- slight change

Last edited:
Gundogan’s decent, his IF is a really good card.

Think I’m going to sell Crespo and buy Cristiano, if he’s as good as people say I’ll happily take him on 8 chem.

I packed Lewandowski earlier in the week, not sure if I'll ever use him though as I don't have a German centric team. My previous best was Mauro Icardi, although I did get Raheem Sterling yesterday as well.

Is dendoncker still at the 10k mark? Ive got one sat on my transfer list.

Xbox

Dendoncker 6,400
Neves 2,400

Still not entirely sure why Dendoncker is so high. Boly should be also if it's to do with the Premier League SBC... yet he's only 950.

Pretty much all the silvers are extinct too.

Is dendoncker still at the 10k mark? Ive got one sat on my transfer list.

he's gone down a bit, you should've sold. having said that he's still higher than he has rights to be currently, so go ahead and list

edit -- Boly IF seems to be coming down as well (guessing he was a now-expired FFS Futbin solution). I will hold out and buy both Jota/Boly after the weekend. Come on boys play well tomorrow, I need more Wolves IF's! A Neves would do brilliantly!

Last edited:
Xbox

Dendoncker 6,400
Neves 2,400

Still not entirely sure why Dendoncker is so high. Boly should be also if it's to do with the Premier League SBC... yet he's only 950.

Pretty much all the silvers are extinct too.

Explained it yourself there pretty much. Bennett and Coady are extinct near enough and there's a plentiful supply of Boly, not many Dendonckers around so people push the price up as it will get paid. It helps with the League SBCs repeatable.

Back