• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I got him at 18k when the card first came out. 14,500 discard currently at 26k average on the playstion side.

Used him in my team seems clunky on the ball but has the moment of magic every now and again

He was pretty decent for me, but I only used him for like 3-4 games. Sold him while the price spiked @ 50k. Willl rebuy in a bit.

hopefully he goes back down, he's one of the better RB's in the BPL, so kind of a gamble.

Loads of trading on my phone while at work and I've finally afforded two squads I love playing with. Just letting the coins build up now as I don't know where to go next.

0RUrXpul.jpg

M68FKOwl.jpg

APPARENTLY calling someone a twat gets you a 3 day xbox live ban

APPARENTLY calling someone a twat gets you a 3 day xbox live ban

:icon_lol:

I (well my brother did the work) got the flashback Kompany the other day - pretty cool card! I've slowly worked my way up to a half decent-ish team.

Been playing a few a week. I have basic Crespo and middle Raul up top in 352 (both mint). Just need a decent CAM, have Neves there at the minute ha.

:icon_lol:

I (well my brother did the work) got the flashback Kompany the other day - pretty cool card! I've slowly worked my way up to a half decent-ish team.

He's got pretty crazy stats, should be a good card for you.

I'm currently working on the Talisco weekly objective. People are being real assholes about it though.

I've done the Talisca one too - good card!

I'm not sure how he'll fit into my team but he looks pretty great. I'm kind of obsessed with giant midfielders.

Wish the Hulk SBC wasn't so expensive, hopefully he'll get some IF's now that the Chinese league is in full swing.

I am too, t3ch. Basic Socrates was great fun to use.

Used Talisca IF for a lot of games and thought he was over rated, yes a shot that would break the net, but stamina, balance, agility all seemed quite weak. Perhaps the new card will solve that.

Dat midfield. These two boss everything. Only need five players to complete Optimus Prime Desailly as well, might save up for Ronaldinho next.

d5U3OAdl.jpg

gonna keep ignoring booz but will respond to any mortals who are still playing. :icon_lol:

I ended up selling my Wolves' IFs. I sold Doherty when he went max price but he hasn't gone back down. Jota did OK for me but Boly was just awful. :( It's all good though, as I'm quite happy with the direction of my fitness team.

I'd like to get the SBC Rabiot and FFS Bentancur to upgrade my main midfield; then I'll bet set until TOTS. pretty happy with both teams as-is though.

t4B65xS.jpg
LTcDzUH.jpg

I'm still playing and using Jota in one of my squads. Still finding Adama useful off the bench. Even against teams that on paper are better than mine. Bringing him on and running past everyone and scoring the winner with 70(something) rated card against a team with 90+. Can only imagine how annoyed they are [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I had a lot of luck with him earlier in the game. Aint nothin wrong with that! I've got some better super subs at this point but he held down that spot for a while.

These are my two squads. Still both EPL at the minute.

Did have a Brazilian back line at one point but changed when Baines Flashback came out I went for him and he's decent
bda6c179dea238cddc909e0e4be7ce42.jpg
4ee50624b43c432ea0117f414509448d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

you pace whore. :icon_mrgreen:

Had too many gold's left so did Desailly's SBC. Just two more golds to replace. :)

kbpwdNLl.jpg

still have golds in your team wow how shit get a real squad m8

who do you have your eye on for the CAM and striker spots?

I wanted Ronaldinho for CAM but it would put Hazard on 7 chemistry, may be OK as Ibra is only on 8 (I do have Prime Crespo I can put there) but I prefer them on 10. So for CAM I can only think of TOTY KDB. I'm not upgrading my strikers, Ibra and Crespo are more than good enough, I need to upgrade De Gea though and again I can only think of his TOTY, or at least is IF.

Back