• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I assumed goal would be the last place for an upgrade and ibra seems more replaceable than KDB

wasn't it you who posted earlier in the thread that you couldn't get going with Ibra, or was that someone else?

I did but I learned how to use him in the end. He's now my second top scorer averaging 2 in 3 (only Crespo is better as he's 471 in 449) and fifth top in assists. He outstrips De Bruyne's stats in everything bar passing and defending, he's class.

SNtRsWFh.jpg

actually I guess that's a good point, ibra might be the less replaceble one @ cam

not sure why I didn't think of that given that I just moved him to that same position

I may try Ibra at CAM, Crespo up top and go for Prime Ronaldinho on the left.

Jimenez cad surely coming?

Or a SIF for Jota. They both deserve it really.

a MOTM might come, but I don't think either are likely. a SIF isn't gonna happen.

It would be a MOTM card as t3ch says. I think it'd be Jimenez if so. Highest rating yesterday and he has no special card yet, quite a big following on social media etc. All reasons for a spicy Mexican card $

EA don't acknowledge the FA Cup games anyway so they'll probably get fuck all.

I thought that was how Doc got his?

Maybe, I'm probably talking through my arse.

doc's is a MOTM card.

typically MOTM is what they use whenever a tournament/game falls out of their usual promotions, so yes FA cup is covered. the cup games don't count toward TOTW, but they can have special cards.

man weekend league is a PITA. I've played twice in the last month and both times finished 1 game short of gold. I had 8 wins with 15 games left. I only finished with 11 wins wttffff

liquidated my club in preparation for fut birthday / tots

I've got a lot of good untradeables at this point, and I suck anyway, so will be fine without crazy team for a bit

Selling up my fitness team and other stuff, just keeping my first team and Crespo and IF Jota. Should get well over 1m.

Replaced De Gea with hid IF, just De Bruyne to go. I've put Crespo back up top so I can go for an Icon CAM now instead of TOTY De Bruyne is something's good enough. I'll have to have a look.

Silva CM for about 105k. Think he'll be worth it?

Got Jimenez for 15k

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back