• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

With Doc getting player of the month does that mean he will get the Fifa player of the month sbc?

No it will be the other award which will go to Hazard (won't it??)

Hence t3ch said he has been gathering Chelsea and Belgium players ready for the SBC

Im just stockpiling my transfer list with Chelsea players for Friday.... :)

What do we think the 4 SBC's will be? 84 rated prem team, Belgium team, Chelsea team and Lille team?

Not sure. I need to start stocking up, I have a few Chelsea players and a few Belgians already so have a decent start.

I'm still buying and selling for profit and have bagged a few decent upgrades for free sort of (Vertonghen, Sterling and Kompany CL) and have noticed Neves' price is starting to really go up. Don't know why.

I've been buyng belgians, chelseas, and high-rated PL's

those all seem like the safest bets. you may very well be right about lille too, but those have already risen in price. actually most of the investing for this SBC seems to be well on its way through the speculation bubble.

The market was mad last night. I was looking at Griezmann about a week ago and I saw some of his card going for around 170k, he's now up to over 300k.

Kante has gone mad too, I was looking to save up for him next at 300k but he’s nearly up to 400k now within a couple of days. Loads of people are after Neves and TAA as well for some reason and I’m making a killing on buying and selling Fellaini.

I'm thinking.... Way more coins in the game and it's a lot more rewarding to play and do SBC's. So everyone has coinage. Everyone wants the best cards. And there's only so many of them. A reduced number even, as everyone has more coinage to invest so less cards on market.

That's probably really obvious but there ya go.

Bought IF Talisca as he is so hyped. 45k I paid. Was 25k a few weeks ago. Oops.

I think the inflation is natural with all of the rewards. you're also buying right after everyone gets their coins for WL/Rivals.

Neves hasn't been great for me in midfield, though I've had good luck with Moutinho.

I'm a bit pissed off with myself as I've passed on two cards I really would have liked (Matic CL - 110k and Vertonghen CL - 100k), only seen them a couple of times, dallied over them both and lost out. I also fucked up on my Sane CL card, sold him on for around 110k when I won him in a pack, it's going for around 270k now. I need to be more decisive I think, I was just trying to get enough cash together to grab De Gea, Pogba, Kante and Salah but it's taking ages.

It's good to check the price difference between players normal cards and their CL ones - the CL cards only have a stat increase of 1 - on most of the ones I have checked the price is nearly double, it's not worth the extra.

Seems more like auction house simulator than Fifa these days...

It's better than actually playing the game. Just played a FUT Squad Battle on World Class again and had to turn it off, outplayed the team in a really tight match where chances were limited and of course their keeper played a blinder. Then in the 91st minute they smack a 35 yarder in off the bar when they hadn't even had a decent sniff at goal all game. Great stuff.

6HzAWyEl.jpg

It's better than actually playing the game.

Spoken like a true PTG player :icon_lol:

Looking forward to finally buying this - possibly next month - but I doubt I'll use FUT much.

If you're only going to play career don't buy it as it is 98% the same game as 18. The only difference is obviously the transferred players and 3 new stadiums.

I only play professional in squad battles. Stuff world class. When they want to score, they score...

I only play professional in squad battles. Stuff world class. When they want to score, they score...

Played all four, lost that first one, won the next two and the fourth was horrendous. 13 shots to them, 7 to me and ended 0-0 after ET. Saved their first two penalties and scored mine, then of course they saved the next three and scored all of theirs.

I just can't seem to figure out scoring in 19. In 18 I was regularly scoring 4+ in world class, now I can barely break 1 most games on pro, let alone online.

Back