• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Whether you win or noy playing on the AI on the harder levels is generally shit as I mentioned before. you could be playing a 1 star team and their pass accuracy will be 90% minimum.

That's ridiculous. I did notice one comment on that video that I'd noticed myself, when you're playing harder skill settings your players do slow down quite a lot. Moura TOTW has Pace of something like 96 but can't outrun anybody. Passing is impossible under pressure as well.

Whether you win or noy playing on the AI on the harder levels is generally shit as I mentioned before. you could be playing a 1 star team and their pass accuracy will be 90% minimum.

It really does take all of the fun out of it.

AI is bullshit sometimes. on the harder difficulties it doesn't matter what the other team is, they'll be great.

I typically don't play above World Class (or professional if it's a really good team). I don't find Legendary to be fun at all.

any of you guys ever play Pro Clubs?

Having a go at career mode. Popped myself in the Wolves team. Took the number 11 and Patricio was given the number 3.

Storming preseason and I'm in the 1st team....then I think Saunders took over. v Man City I am ripping it up. 2 goals and an assist and my game rating up to 9.4. So what does the fucker do at half time? Replaces me with Ashley-Seal.

My first FIFA rage of the year. Got my own back by turning the game off. Eat that CyberSaunders

lowbar.png

So so harsh.

I am ace at Skyrim. And I did complete all the Bioshock games and RDR.

Assisted by a Big Book = invalid

I don't have one for original Bioshock! Scenes.

And I completed it.

100%

Bosh

But I am a dreadful gamer. There is no doubt. I look at things that micro plays (Sunset Overdrive I am absolutely looking at you) and just think there is no way I could play that at all. Too intense too much going on. My eyes can't cope.

You're guaranteed to be better than me Paddy, i got whipped 5-0 at Fifa by one of my 9 year olds this evening. Followed up by a mild 3-0 beating at rocket league by the other 9 year old.

Edit - followed up by an Xbox and a Switch going out the window.

Playing Pro Clubs now. Love the improved AI

Been playing the market all day buying players for 400-800 and selling at a profit of around 400 per player. Bought five OTW watch packs and landed Perisic, Ousmane Dembele, Bailly and Botteghin TOTW. Will soon be able to go for the likes of Salah, Kante, Pogba etc. Made some juicy profits on Vertonghen, Lloris and Sterling as well with early morning buys and late sells. Ended up with a Sterling for nothing essentially.

no one likes my team. :( :icon_lol:

you got 4 totw in 5 purchased packs? wtfffff that is some luck

no one likes my team. :( :icon_lol:

you got 4 totw in 5 purchased packs? wtfffff that is some luck

Naa only Botteghin was TOTW, the others were just normal rare gold. Already punted Bailly for 12,000. Glad I figured out how to cut a quick profit, going to be glued to the Companion app now.

I've been trying to prep for the inevitable Hazard potm

Belgians, PL golds, chelseas

Played all of my online qualifiers and got lamped by at least 8 in all of them. To be fair after I'd given away two stupid goals in the last three after dominating I put a load of own goals in so I've ended up in the lowest league. Still got battered first two games despite dominating and drew the third 0-0. Sick to death of hitting the bar/post. Should have won all of the games I played really.

Back