• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Sold Sane and bought Otamendi (86) Fernandinho (86) who I modified to a CM and Gundogan TOTW (86). Best card drop I’ve had along with Suarez that turned out to be.

Yeah you can use anything you own (not loans) in an SBC.

Yeah you can use anything you own (not loans) in an SBC.

Yeah but it doesn't work for example on the UCL squad builders one of the criteria is gold players - I don't think they class as gold, you cant use them in the gold upgrade SBC's for the same reason so not sure what to do with them.

Just played a Squad Challenge Single Player against a team that was a match for mine in overall skill and Chemistry and got absolutely battered. Couldn't even get the ball off them in the 90 minutes (ended 0-0) and mustered 2 shots to their 9. Our passes went everywhere while they were backheeling it through our legs, couldn't tackle them for toffee while they just barged us off the ball, it just seems that some teams are ridiculously overpowered and you can't touch them no matter how hard you try. Pisses me right off.

I should do the SBC but I'm never lucky. I'll do the Champions league ones spend about 100k and get 2 Spartak players.

I'm currently holding a fair few TOTW discards.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m just looking at doing an SBC or two if I can, got tons of players I don’t want.

Just played a Squad Challenge Single Player against a team that was a match for mine in overall skill and Chemistry and got absolutely battered. Couldn't even get the ball off them in the 90 minutes (ended 0-0) and mustered 2 shots to their 9. Our passes went everywhere while they were backheeling it through our legs, couldn't tackle them for toffee while they just barged us off the ball, it just seems that some teams are ridiculously overpowered and you can't touch them no matter how hard you try. Pisses me right off.

Used to happen on 18 all the time, I'll admit I'm no world beater at the game but more than adequate on the level I play. However every now and again you'll get slaughtered, I gave up last year after playing a squad battle against a team with a 78 or so overall. They didn't even have a striker in the team (played 433) yet they ripped me to pieces every time they got in my half, couldn't get near them. Think I lost 6-0, had quite a few chances myself but had the usual single player thing, where you try to put a bit of direction on the shot it goes narrowly wide or hits the post. Or no direction on then shoots then straight at the keeper every time.

I did a few of the CL SBC's. Got nothing. Gave up.

Played 4 online Rivals games last night, L3 D1 I think :icon_lol:

Then played Pro Clubs with a few mates with was a lot more fun

I went 2-2-1 in rivals placement matches, got placed around 2300, then immediately got stomped in my first 3 actual matches.

thank you fifa.

Used to happen on 18 all the time, I'll admit I'm no world beater at the game but more than adequate on the level I play. However every now and again you'll get slaughtered, I gave up last year after playing a squad battle against a team with a 78 or so overall. They didn't even have a striker in the team (played 433) yet they ripped me to pieces every time they got in my half, couldn't get near them. Think I lost 6-0, had quite a few chances myself but had the usual single player thing, where you try to put a bit of direction on the shot it goes narrowly wide or hits the post. Or no direction on then shoots then straight at the keeper every time.

I've noticed that. Played three top teams last night, winning one and losing two by one goal (first in extra time) but they were really close games, I hit the woodwork load of times and could have easily won. They were great to watch as well, I realised I was enjoying watching it as well as playing it. But that one earlier was ridiculous, we were evenly matched overall but I really should have had the upper hand in key areas and it just didn't work like that. The moves they were doing were unreal and they could read absolutely every pass I was making. Does my head in.

Did the Luca Moura challenge as well as I sold Nainggolan and some TOTW player I had, took about an hour or so but the TOTW Moura is fucking quality and worth it, I think it cost me about 100,000 or so on top of the players I used from my squad.

I went 2-2-1 in rivals placement matches, got placed around 2300, then immediately got stomped in my first 3 actual matches.

thank you fifa.

Been a mixed bag for me since the placement bit.

Still say this FIFA is improved though and somewhat more like actual footy. You just gotta sweat if you go online.

Did the Luca Moura challenge as well as I sold Nainggolan and some TOTW player I had, took about an hour or so but the TOTW Moura is fucking quality and worth it, I think it cost me about 100,000 or so on top of the players I used from my squad.

You could probably afford a legend. They are amazeballs

UCL players I got was Martial, Smalling, Allison and Sterling amongst a few other 85s and 84s

Im doing a French team and got no players I can use from the UCL packs. I did get UCL Nzonzi but he's not that useable with pace rating of 51.

Took the coins from my rivals rewards too as my pack luck has been pretty bad this year.

I've just noticed that working through the leagues in single player the difficulty goes up to World Class by default and you can't go any lower. I'm probably going to end up giving up on that as it's fucking ridiculous, I played Hibernian and couldn't get near them. You can't win 50/50 balls, passes get intercepted on a regular basis, my shooting seems to be all over the place, the second ball after a challenge ALWAYS goes to the opposition... I like a challenge but this is just not enjoyable. I'll probably end up skulking back off to career mode eventually.

Back