• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

How do you buy them?

They cost a fortune in coins. There are 3 cards for each player which represent different points in the players career. My mate packed the weakest of the 3 Ruud Gullit cards and sold it for a million coins.

I’m avoiding Ultimate team till the market starts to drop around the November period

Just packed Aubamyang from my rivals rewards. Sold for 265k. Just finishing up my Brazil team, can bring in a decent RW and LW now.

Oh also brought discard TOTW Andre Silva to go with my other TOTW investment. Hoping to triple my coins on them in the coming months.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m avoiding Ultimate team till the market starts to drop around the November period
Sniping is your friend. I'm up to 750k transfer profit already.

People are using the Chrome add on this year so it's making sniping harder.

I snipe reasonable ok on my xbox. I miss a shit load of course but I'm making a decent profit.

Yeah, just basically looking what players lowest buy it now prices are, then setting the filter under that price and as soon as the ones get listed with like 59 mins 58 seconds or so - buying them straight away and then selling them back on for profit.

What's this? A sniping not?
EDIT: bot. But Deano got it any way.

Last edited:
What's this? A sniping not?

Yeah cant remember what its called but it lets you save the criteria and a price and it auto buys for you. I've not used it but know people that have,

Just picked up three Jadon Sancho's just in case. He's going for 4k at present, very sure that will double now.

Yeah cant remember what its called but it lets you save the criteria and a price and it auto buys for you. I've not used it but know people that have,

Bummers.

I find with anything decent unless you hit it on 60 mins you miss out.

Right Im going to do the Lucas SBC as Ive gone back to my Brazil side from last season. Got 8 days, however all the players are 2k up on last week now so its going to be pricey.

Right Im going to do the Lucas SBC as Ive gone back to my Brazil side from last season. Got 8 days, however all the players are 2k up on last week now so its going to be pricey.

I did that on about 100,000 coins I think with about four players thrown in from my club. It's worth it though, he's mint.

Just did the first Prem part of it. Got a jumbo gold pack worth around 20k, so a 10k profit doing the SBC.

Just played a couple of single player Division games against really shit sides and the difficulties went up for each game. Got to Gillingham which went to World Class and drew 1-1. Fucking Gillingham. It's utter bollocks.

You never thought of doing anything outlandish like practising? :icon_lol:

I presumed the 50-odd games I’ve played so far counted as practise, maybe I’m just naturally wank at it. World Class is just stupidly hard.

Back