• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Nick from the FUT market said any Screams for 15k is a must.

I think there are some Scream SBC's up now?

I mean an SBC that requires an 83 rated team for an untradable (random) scream card. Like last year. Hence everyone investing in 83-84s. And EA knew so they didn't drop one ha...

Scream cards might be decent. I'd only go for ones that have shit boosts now, as when they have decent boosts i.e a CB with 90 pace and 90 defending... Might be worth a fair bit. Mandzukic has decent boosts now hence hefty price tag. When he has a boost in passing and defending no one will want him.

Nick from the FUT market said any Screams for 15k is a must.

You won't find any at that price on the PC, it pisses me off trying to work out how the prices stack up against each other.

Just made over 20k selling a few Chemistry consumables, Hunters went for 5k each as there were no others on the market. I need some of my bigger cards to start selling now really to invest more although I've still got the Mbappe money to play around with.

Just got to keep my Rivals Rank 1 topped up but apart from that Im doing nothing FIFA this week. Weekend league did really turn me into an ugly shouty gamer... Im relaxing on Forza Horizon 4..

I'll never bother with WL, DR will do for me just to pick up some packs and cash.

I keep reading that WL is less sweaty and less use of 'constant pressure' than Rivals. You reckon other way round then?

It's horrendous Ben. The pressure to get a decent return really got to me. I packed fuck all in my two free packs a week, fuck all from my squad battles. And I need a pull from my division rivals and WL to turn my week round.

This weekend gone was the first Weekend League I have played on any fifa. For me it's something I will do every so often when I know I've got a fair bit of spare time. It's definitely not doable every week - I found the games were all hard fought matched and doing that 30 times becomes a right old slog. Just got to hope the rewards are worth it on Thursday, and try and get into Division 1 on rivals and stay there.

I packed IF Tatarusanu, Perin and Savic from the SB rewards but fuck all beyond that.

It's horrendous Ben. The pressure to get a decent return really got to me. I packed fuck all in my two free packs a week, fuck all from my squad battles. And I need a pull from my division rivals and WL to turn my week round.

This weekend gone was the first Weekend League I have played on any fifa. For me it's something I will do every so often when I know I've got a fair bit of spare time. It's definitely not doable every week - I found the games were all hard fought matched and doing that 30 times becomes a right old slog. Just got to hope the rewards are worth it on Thursday, and try and get into Division 1 on rivals and stay there.

Cheers. Going to give it a go at some point. When I know I have the time and emotional stability ha.

Latest team. May buy Azpi to swap out Otamendi, solely because I can't stand him, plus it's an extra link to Ramos.

MHX83nl.jpg

Wouldn't make a difference to your chemistry FWIW.

No I know, I'm just not keen on Otamendi.

I'm playing on line as well now in Division Rivals. I was Rank II in Div 6 last night after another two wins and three defeats. I'm getting more into it to be honest but I still like to do all the SB stuff to get the rewards, I'll do both from now on as I didn't realise how the rewards systems worked.

Good stuff. I need to get back to getting some trading, hopefully can get some decent rewards to get me on the move towards a Ronaldo icon.

I have stopped doing squad battles as the games against the AI aren't fun to play and the time spent playing them - you could go up another rank in Division Rivals and get much better rewards from it.

1200 skill points moves you up to Division 5.

Back